Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Thursday, May 22, 2008

remember how I said I wanted to use this blog for more journaling so I could get my scrap on? Here's an example. Enjoy!

Things I'm loving Right now about You
I love that you say "Yeah" and shake your head yes when asked a question, or when someone is reading you a story at the end of each page
I love that you shrug your shoulders, stick out your arms and say "go?" when looking for something
I love how you love to paint
I love your laugh
I love that you like to wear you hats
I love when I get pigtails in your hair and they look like little antae
I love your chubby thighs, and how you crack up when I squeeze them
I love how you try to run
I love how you give me kisses and say "I love you"
I love how blondy blonde your hair is becoming
I love how you love your friends
I love how you run to a corner and turn around to show me your pouty face when you're upset over absolutely nothing
I love how all your words sound so similiar, but all so cute
I love your obsession with shoes
And Dora
I love your budda belly
I really love your cheesy smile face
I love how excited you get when Daddy comes home
I love how you love to help cook, even though all you can do right now is kinda stir
I love how you love to help Daddy water the garden
I love how you're now starting to play with your friends
I love the toddler you are, even with the tantrums and biting
I love you so much, Jessica Kathryn, thank you for bringing your Daddy and me so much Joy

Cheesy face at breakfast time, and antnae piggies!
First trip to the library!
Trying on Deputy Scotts Hat.
Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 11:09 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

She is so cute. I love the journaling. I wish you lived in AZ so I could send my kid to your daycare. =)

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

she is so cute! I love the pigtail photo.

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger darcy said...

OH my GOODNESS she is cute! I can't even get over it... =) Such sweet journaling!

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

what a cutie she is! love your sweet list. great idea to get it all out so you have it for scrapping!
from your post before.. the paint!!
A-dor-able!! and kudos to you mama , for letting her go wild =)

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ok seriously jessica is the cuttest baby i have EVER SEEN!! i know i tell you that a lot but i'm seriously not joking. ahh. the picture of her scrunched face..like i want to copy it onto my computer. haha adorable. ps- jessica's life is so well documented...you're like mom of 2008!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home