Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Thursday, June 15, 2006

feeling much better today. not as paranoid. there is still the little nag in the back of my head. but i'm feeling better. my stomach has been messed up. not nasaues (sp?) but funky. my cousin told me thats normal. and i've been waaaay stuffed up. apparently this too is normal. what a weird sypmptom. but whatever. its so hard keeping it a secret. the biggest news ever and i can't just shout it to the world???? i cannot wait to tell my parents. just a little more than two weeks. i can do this.........
my dr. appointment is saturday. i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!! i really just want to hear from the doctor that i'm pregnant and with a healthy little baby post.
and i totally ordered pizza and coldstone tonight. ummmm, not good. you're not supposed to gain weight in the first trimester..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home