Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Friday, August 01, 2008

Potty Training...............
It has begun

Has it ever! Steve and I have the sore backs and looks of exhaustion to prove it. Started on Monday, and its actually going ok. We're seeing lots of improvement. We still have work to do, but I bet we'll be fully potty trained by the time Daddy goes back to work (which is why we started in the summer- so that Daddy can help!). And even though I do this for a living- I must stress how much harder it is when its your own! Luckily I can just throw all her clothes into the washing machine and take care of it that way. Nice.

Just had to share some cute pictures of her in her "BIG girl" Dora underwear. How cute are they?


And i have to share the picture of Jessica sitting on the potty, reading her book. Cracks me up!
I can't believe she's already such a big girl. We got her Big Girl bed also, just have to put it together. It is bittersweet- I love this little girl she's becoming, such a personality and so funny and sweet (and stubborn!). But I do miss the baby parts, too :( Her 18th month bday is coming up next week!!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger justem said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe how big she has gotten! And she is so blonde!!! :)

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger darcy said...

GOod luck with the training! You'll have to give me some pointers in about 4 months. =) She looks so stinking cute on the pot.. hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home