Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Saturday, July 01, 2006

We told Steve's family the other night. Andrew came home for teh weekend- unexpected to us. Since it was going to be one of the only times we'd all be together as a family for a few months (we didn't know when Andrew would be down next) we decided to tell them then. Rather tell everyone together!
They were all excited
Karen already knew
Yeah, note to self- you need to cut back on drinking if you don't want people to expect you're pregnant everytime you don't drink!!!!
That, and Karen had a dream that I had a little girl, with the name begining with "J." Weird. We've already decided that if baby is a girl we'll name her Jessica Kathryn. Very weird. But they're all excited
Tomorrow we fly to Iowa and get to tell my family!!!!!!
I'm so excited
I made this "Grandma's Brag Book"


not too stoked on the cover, its not what i pictured, but whatever. The first page is this:


I seriously CANNOT WAIT to tell my parents. I'm so so so very excited!!!!!!!
They're going to be more excited that I am (ok, thats probably not possible, but they will be excited!)
Baby is coming into a family full of love, and baby is going to be S.P.O.I.L.E.D. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home