Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Potty Training Diaries:
Confessions of a mom potty training her toddler
hey, sounds kinda good. maybe I should write the book???
I admit, I'm kinda a weird mom. I mean, who takes pictures of their child sitting on the potty? All the time?
But this potty training has to have some perks. My favorite are the different outfits and accessories she brings to the potty:
Snow White dress and her leap frog touch book (it wasn't workign and she was upset)

A too-big ridiculous princess dress and a play phone. You know, in case she needed to make a phone call
Or hey, why not a bucket on the head? That always works.
Love this face, right after the bucket feel off and scared her. Then she started to cry. But hey, at least she peed!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 12:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures. Oh man. Jessica is such a source of joy. She makes me laugh so much. I remember the day she was obsessed with that bucket being on her head. And yes, amen. At least she peed in the potty!! Yay Goober!!

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger danielle said...

Can I just say I am super jealous...can you come over and teach Char how to pee on the potty???

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

she is going to want to kill you when she gets older, but it's cute!!!

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger darcy said...

I LOVE that bucket head picture!! Laughed out loud!!! I need to email you with potty training tips... I think I'm going to try to start at 18 months and see if she's ready.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home