Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Big News!!!!
If you look closely at Jessica's shirt, you can see what the big news is..................
Yep, Jessie K. is going to be a Big Sister!!!! Baby Post numero dos is due early May, the 8th or 9th ish. We are all so excited, and even though she's not even too, I swear Jessica knows because she has been so clingy recently! I will be doing my monthly updates on the pregnancy here, and still lots of Jessica pictures :)
I think everyone who comes to this blog already knows, for some reason its been much harder to keep this pregnancy quiet! (Doesn't help that my belly popped so early I swore I was having twins................)
More later!!!
Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Blogger danielle said...

Congrats, I thought somehow you had told me recently, maybe it was Court :) Anyway CONGRATULATIONS!!! Jessica is going to be the best big sis :) If only I could be as brave as you and try for #2.

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah!!!! congratulations!! talk to you wednesday!

 
At 7:21 AM , Blogger justem said...

Yay! Congrats Kat!!! :)

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger Kendra Fehrer said...

Congratulations Kat!!!! love to you all!

 
At 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! :) I'm soo glad the word is out!! I was wondering how you are going to do the blog thing!..can't wait to read all about it!! Lots of catching up to do in DEC!

LOVE,
BRITTA :)

 
At 3:01 AM , Blogger monica said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:56 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

YAAAAY! congratulations! how exciting! having two is just way more fun that having just one.. seriously.. you'll love it!
haven't been by your blog for awhile.. seriously, she is getting so big, and just cuter every day! Love the tu tu.. I can't wait to do a photo shoot with Tatum in her tutu!
loving all your pictures.. you have the sweetest little family..
oh, and Tatum's bday is May 9th.. great mothers day gift =)

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

yipeeeeee!!! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home