Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

told my parents over our vaca to iowa. it went so well-they're so excited!!!! the brag book was the perfect way to do it. my dad was just toodling around then leaned over my mom's shoulder for a closer look and screamed! he was so excited, cause he really had no idea. i had told my mom that i was stopping my bc pill and other medication, etc, so she knew it would be one day soon. but my dad had no idea. he was sooooooooooo happy. he jumped and screamed and cried, and then went and passed out on his blue chair. classic dad ; )
my brothers are also super stoked. already competing for who will be the "cool" uncle. poor baby, 3 uncles and no aunts!!!! baby will love it.
mom's getting ready to make the baby all sorts of cozy quilts. and they're already planning their "winter" in san diego

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home