Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Sunday, November 11, 2007

ETA; having a little trouble with blogger and google right now. used up all my picture room, so i bought more GB, but its not working. so enjoy the pictures i was able to post, and if anyone knows how to contact the blogger/google/picasa people, let me know!!!!



At Nine Months

Jessica has one tooth! So cute. Adn she's bite mama while nursing twice
Pulls herself up onto everything!!!!
Doesn't like to fall down, but it kinda happens a lot
Loves meat, fruit, and just about anything we give her- except brocolli
Has had her first ear infection :( but was such a trooper through it!
Does "SO Big!" and gives high fives
likes to do the model pose
LOVES the camera
Practices yelling while eating dinner
Takes 2 one to two hour hour naps a day
Sleeps 13 hours through the night, still getting up at 5 to nurse
Watches some of Baby Einsteins animal friends video
Has enough hair to put into a teeny, tiny ponytail
Wears 12-18 month sized clothes
Crawls slowly and carefully when she feels like it, but prefers to army crawl on her belly

Loves all her Shuckleberrie friends

Sometimes pretends to be shy around people, even though she's a total showoff

Is becoming such a big girl

Makes her mommy and daddy laugh everyday, and love her more and more

a few random pictures. more will hopefully come soon!
jessica and her partner in crime. yeah, he taught her how to open the cupboards. and he likes to pull her hair and bite her diaper. ah, young love........



pulling herself up onto everything. she's so proud of herself


first time wearing a bday hat. soo funny!!!




i love how she smiles whenever i pull out the camera. yep, defienlty my daughter :)





trying to hide her tooth- but its there!



she discovered chocolate. yep, got into mommy's pudding container. she liked it :) once again, definelty my daughter!!!!



hope you all have a fabulous week, and since i probably won't be posting till after, have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!







8 Comments:

At 8:46 PM , Blogger Alex said...

Shes so cute Kat!! Seriously, she has changed so much, I love reading your blog!

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger Niki said...

She's so cute!! I love her tooth picture and getting caught with her "boyfriend" taking stuff out of the cabinets....too funny! Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 8:00 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

She's is so sweet. I love the pics of her next to her ruffy cause you can really see just how humongous she's gotten.
Dang, and I just re-read my email to see when we were gonna have our phone date and it was supposed to be yesterday. Dude we are really dropping the ball on that one. I can talk tomorrow night(thursday) and early friday evening, like around 7 my time. Let me know if that works for you. Oh and for Thanksgiving I would love to see you, I am supposed to work that whole week but there is a chance I could get off one day so let me know which day would work for you!!!
Sorry I rambled. Cant wait to meet your adorable baby, Love ya,
Rachel

 
At 11:11 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

she's grown so big, Kat!!! i can't believe how normal size that dog looks next to her, and how huge it looked when she was little. you're so awesome for making sure you take that picture every month, what a fun group of pictures to have! she and her little 'boyfriend' look like they're having fun with the kitchen stuff =) have a happy Thanksgiving too!

 
At 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I love her so much!!!! I love her smile, she is such a cutie!!! I can't wait to see her. xoxo Amanda

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

Jessica is such a big girl!

Hope you have a good Thanksgiving!

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Sooo cute! I loved her chickie Halloween costume!

You've used up all your picture space on Blogger? I only have used 6% so that seems odd. You can do pictures 2 ways (that I know of): 1) to house them on Photobucket or a similar site and use the Direct Link html pasted directly into your blog post or 2) upload through Blogger not off your desktop and not house the pictures yourself. Are you doing that? Doing mostly #2, I've only used 6%....?! Ok, that probably wasn't much help!

 
At 6:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the top pic little pink outfit, snap up pants, so easy to unsnap and pull her nappy aside, lovely close up pics of her bald p-ssy, switch to video mode, some babycereal on my d--k and put it to her mouth and she will automatically start sucking me while i gently stroke her puffy little p-ssy, great video of her sucking my c--k while she kicks like crazy as i massage her p-ssy to orgasm, snap her pants closed clean my come from her mouth and nobody knows

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home