Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Thursday, August 09, 2007

blogger is being stupid and i can't upload anymore pictures. so i'll do more tomorrow and her "6 months" post. can you believe half a year has pasted???
anyways, a few pictures
her pink bunny towel
seriously, how cute is this bow? and the outfit? love it!

she's scooting around! though you can't tell by this picture, i can assure you i dont' put my baby girl down on a hardwood floor. she was on her play mat, which is on the carpet. she just decided to chase the tomoates around the kitchen floor.........

this picture is for anne. she loves the dress!!!


her first time at the beach! after the wave got her, she cried. she had on a very cute bikini, but it was a bit chilly, so luckily she had this cute cover up to wear!






started her foods. first time she ever ate, and i give her zuchinni. what kind of mom am i? she was a little disgusted with me.....

and omg, totally chris farley incarnate. LOVE her little string 'kini!!!
her first time in a pool. woo hoo! and you better believe that i wore a shirt and boxers. only room for one in this family to look cute in a bathing suit!


oh, and of course, don't want to forget the accesories! love this hat. dont' you love how her diaper is hanging out?



more pictures tomorrow!!!!!





8 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

aww, love the little Jessica fashion show, Kat :) she's gotten so big! and i love the bikini, TOO CUTE =)

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So excited that you posted new pics! I can't believe that it's been 6 months. Your little girl is absolutely precious and I love how happy she is in every picture...except the one where you're feeding her zucchini ; )

We are due to have Alexander any time in the next two weeks. Today is my last day of work and I'd really like him to hang in there a week so I can catch up on sleep and clean the house!

 
At 2:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all the pics. She cracks me up!!! Too cute!!!!

6 months already?!?!? Wow!!!

xoxo Amanda

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger Levi said...

looks like you're all having lots of fun. love her smile/laugh and totally love that bikini. i have a pic of when i was little in a bikini too, it's funny to look at now.

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

She is just too cute in the bikini!!Love her fashion sense!!

 
At 6:34 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

The towel and the one on the hardwood floor are my favorites. How cute!!! She is really taking on such a personality in pictures. I love seeing these- keep sharing!

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Oh, and p.s.- can I make a trip down (once my parent's house is finally done with renovation so I have a place to stay! ha) and come see her?!?!?! I can't wait to!

 
At 12:07 AM , Blogger monica said...

Jessica seems like such a character. I adore these pictures especially the bikini ones, the diaper cracks me up!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home