Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Monday, October 08, 2007

So it only took her 8 months to figure out that she was getting her picture taken with a giant stuffed dog..............
nd

At 8 months Jessica
Still has NO teeth. But I really think one is close. I'm pretty sure I see it......... I think (and hope)


She has the mommies- and also the whinnies (saved for mommy only.
)

Started to feed herself- loves to feed her self peas (but doesn't like them when they're pureed)


Still going to be around 5:30, waking to eat at 5ish, and back to sleep till 6:30ish.


Napping hasnt' gotten any better- 3 times a day, for 30 minutes to hour and a half, tops. Average of 45 minutes


Mommy just got her first period since Jessica was born- and it sucked!!!!! (warning to all new mommies out there, its like labor all over again! and i DO NOT remember reading about this. just prepare yourself)

Loves to play "peek-a-boo" and "where's baby". so cute

Pulling herself up on furniture, short furniture that is.

Starting to get a little balance


Her hair is getting thicker! And I think it may be strawberry blond! Pretty sure its gonna be strait, too

Is invited to her first birthday party this Saturday. Seamus is turning 5.........

Does not like to be told no (which has happened like twice. When she bit me, and when she started to think it was fun to smack mommy in the face. I told her no, that wasn't nice. and she cried)


Loves when her Daddy takes her for walks in the garden- her favorite are the red roses

Only eats veggies mixed with fruit, unless they're peas and she can feed herself.
Still breastfed. I have no idea how I'll ever be able to wean her....


Is a total showoff for crowds.

Getting cuter and cuter by the day!!!!!!


We got her first professional pictures taken. As I type this on Monday night, they aren't up yet but should be by tomorrow afternoon. Go to
this website Login under user name Post and password Pos1. my pregnancy pics are still up there from last year! Check out my extrememly pregnant nose........

Some fun pictures. The first two are her first trip to the aquarium. how cute is the picture with my dad, looking up at the fish???

She loves uncle Andrew. He has an awesome watch and groovy facial hair.
This is what she does when she wakes up. Pulls down her bumper and yells for me
Just some cutety pootety pics.


Hope you all have a fabulous week!!!!!!!!

11 Comments:

At 4:02 AM , Blogger justem said...

She is getting so big! And she does look very different with her hair!! I was expecting it to be dark! Totally cute! :)

 
At 8:07 AM , Blogger Alex said...

Um so yea, she is just about the cutest little chunker I have ever seen!! Love her hair color, she is just too cute!!! What a lucky mommy you are, a good AND adorable baby!!

 
At 12:42 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

Ahh she is getting so big and is so adorable.

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger Odette said...

Oh my gosh Kat. She is gorgeous. How are you gonna pick out of those pictures? You'll have to get one of each!

 
At 7:46 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! And still so cute!! Love that pic of her and your dad, so cute!!

 
At 7:58 AM , Blogger darcy said...

I giggled when I read your first line about it taking 8 months to figure out that she was sitting by the doggie!! hehehehe

I am gchatting with Niki right now and we were just talking about how cute your baby is.. we love her eyes!!!

 
At 2:41 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

She is sooooo cute. That is all I can say, but she totally is!

I was laughing out loud about your period comment. Obviously I know nothing about pregnancy, but I seriously thought you went right back to them on a normal schedule after birth. Weird! oh the things I learn from your blog... ;)

 
At 7:22 PM , Blogger Barb said...

What a cutie! Love all that hair.

 
At 7:42 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I love, love, love the pics. Okay so I started a blog, and its really silly and you should check it out. It's rachelfarrellblog.blogspot.com...I "borrowed" your fabulous theme.
Anyways how do you post pics?? I can not figure it out for the life of me???

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh gosh, Kat, I haven't checked your blog for awhile... She is so cute!! seriously, those chubbby cheeks and those big eyes! you can't mistake her for being yours. she looks like a mini you and daddy for sure!!
i can tell you're having a blast w/ her =)

 
At 8:08 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I had to post another comment because I looked back at the first picture you took with Jessica and her dog and she was seriously like 5 times smaller than the dog. And in that picture the dog looks humungous! And then this most recent picture she is bigger than the dog and the dog doesnt look so big anymore!!

Isnt that funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home