Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Sunday, July 08, 2007

can you believe she's


5 months old!!!


I know, insane I tell you. She's growing up way too fast!!!

At 5 months she..........

Has been on her first airplane trip (next blog!)

Has met a bazillion of her cousins (all second) by the dozens

Takes 3 naps per day- usually none longer than 45 minutes..........

But! Still goes to bed at 6pm. Doesn't eat till 5 am. Thats my little sleeper!

Over 16.5 pounds. Still a chunk!

Sitting for almost a minute at a time, longer if you position her just right

Starting to "scoot" Mostly around in a circle, but just started to go backwards

STILL NO TEETH!!!!!!! (seriously, its killing me. where are those damn thing?)

Babbling and talking lots- finally heard a "Da" Is daddy going to be her first word?

LOVES her excersauser. So determined to play with every little thing on there. And she's discovered jumping in it. Fun stuff!

Does what I like to call a "muppet" smile- SUPER wide mouth smile. As seen in the photo up above. so cute

Is starting to put her arms out when I come to pick her up. Awwwww

Loves her mama so much. She's starting to really care if I leave the room or not. I had to wait for Steve to finish mowing the lawn before I could use the restroom cause I didn't want her to cry!

I could go on and on. It seriously gets easier, and more fun, every single day. She's such a joy- a really happy baby. Sure, she doens't like to take long naps anymore (which is a serious bummer) but she's happy! She's starting to cuddle more and grabs faces and brings them close for sloppy, open mouth kisses :) So much fun

Sorry I've been so MIA. life has been insane!!! But Jessica is doing fabulosu. We just got back from a week in Iowa where Jessica met everyone and anyone I'm related to (well, almost). I'll post pictures from that soon.

Have a fabulous week!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 7:01 AM , Blogger Barb said...

Love that giant smile! All that sleep makes one happy kiddo!

 
At 11:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! Such a big girl now!!! I can't wait to see her and hear all your fun stories of your trip.
xoxo Amanda

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

oh my goodness, she just keeps getting more and more adorable!!! can't believe she's 5 months old. what a sleep schedule, Kat, that's amazing!

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

She has gotten so big!

Such a cutie!

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

She is so darn cute!

I know I owe you an email...it's coming I promise. =)

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger darcy said...

What a cute stage. Wait, they've all been pretty cute! But the knowing when you are in the room and being a mama's girl is seriously fun. =)

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

she is so stinking cute!! my favorite stage is 6 months-18 months... but brig, just turned 3 today, and I love that stage too..
enjoy each passing minute. how'd she do on the plane?? brig was 4 months for his first trip.. its pretty easy when they're that young..
glad she got to meet all that family. so fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home