Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Friday, November 07, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!

Ok, so this post is a little late. The whole pregnancy exhaustion thing, plus I got a cold (and I never get sick- only got sick cause I'm preggers, I swear!), and its been insane with Halloween stuff and school and life in general. Whew!

Halloween was a lot of fun, now that Jessica sort of gets it.
Our jack-o-latern (that made her cry once we lit it up. It was "scary")

Her monster mask that she made

She was a bumble bee, mama was a queen bee, and daddy was a bee keeper. i was so excited that steve went along with our costume this year! pretty cute family, imo ;)
Posted by Picasa
we went trick or treating with her best little friend from preschool, who lives down the street. it was so cute to watch her- she would say "trick o treat" and "dank oo" so quietly I don't think anyone heard her. And she was just in awe of all the kids in the costumes. And, even though she had never even seen candy before this night, she was so stoked to be getting candy in her little bag at each house. I'm surprised she didn't sleep with her loot!
Yeah, we were both pretty much done at this point..... I had taken away a cupcake from her for the car ride and she just lost it. Fun.
I let her have one little "dot" from the one box of Dots she got (and I ate the rest- score!!!)
Posted by Picasa
Some pictures from the fabulous pumpkin patch "Bates Nut Farm" I took over 200 pictures there. pretty ridic. Here are a few of my favs.......



Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa




7 Comments:

At 6:54 PM , Blogger Anne said...

Oh my gosh, love the Halloween pictures! So cute! I can't believe how long her hair's getting...she looks so grown up! See ya in a few weeks! :)

 
At 9:15 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

Kat, those are great pictures.
I can't wait till next year when I have my little one all dressed up for Halloween.

 
At 3:35 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

all those photos are so cute. i love all the pumpkins!!!!

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger danielle said...

What great Halloween pics, you guys looked so cute as the bee theme. Love, love Jessica as the baby bee, she is just too cute :)

 
At 9:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Kathryn/Kat,
The Halloween photos are too cute! Your Jessica is about the most photogenic little girl I've ever seen! And you look great, too! Big congrats on the news about Jessica's little sister or brother...I'm thrilled for you!!
Love,
Robin (aka Ms. Levy!)

 
At 6:47 AM , Blogger darcy said...

Oh my GOODNESS what a cutie! love all the pumpkin pics. =)

 
At 10:06 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

gosh she is a cutie pie! I am in love with her sweater!!
great fall pics.. love her scary mask!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home