Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Friday, November 28, 2008

This is why I don't post very often any more. I get sooooo frustrated!!!! Either blogger or the internet or something just makes me difficult for me. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.
anywho...........
A few (but not all, because something was being stupid and wouldnt' let me post anymore pictures) pictures from Thanksgiving.

Jessica made name tags for the table. So cute! This was before I put names on them
My Four month picture. I'm HUGE!!!!!
But hey, at least I don't (feel) look fat, now it looks like a baby belly!



Such a show off- She wanted TWO ponytails. And was very excited for her PINK dress (dont' try to tell her its actually light purple, she'll argue. And get mad. PINK!!!!)


Love this picture of her taking her Pie to the table. Such a big girl now!



Jessica wanted to help out in the kitchen, so I gave her some bowls to play with. Apparently Jessica thought that they made excellent shoes.............



Oops! This was from the morning- watchign the Thanksgiving parade! She just got busted sitting on the table.......

Look! We DO get fall here! A pile of fallen leaves, Jessica being a cheeseball in it, taken by Daddy today at the park ;)

I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving!







3 Comments:

At 8:41 PM , Blogger danielle said...

Love the pic of Jessica helping at the table, and the one of her on the coffee table is too funny, those girls I tell ya....

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger Niki said...

YAY for such cute pictures :) I love the blonde hair you're rockin' too, looks so pretty. She is getting so big and her smile is the best!

 
At 7:18 AM , Blogger darcy said...

look at your leaves! YEAH!!!

You look so cute! I haven't taken any pics of the belly yet.. OOPS. I need to get goign because I took a million of Adie's pregnancy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home