Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

so i am officially in my second trimester!!!!!
its so exciting. such relief off my shoulders. and now we can tell everyone about baby!!!! i'm waiting to publish this blog till i've told everyone i can in person, but then its everyone else! fun fun stuff.
so far- everyone is so excited for us! makes me feel great : )
bought this on sunday:
ok, blogger isn't letting me post it. maybe i'll try later. anyways, the baby bassinet from pottery barn that is now sold out. apparently they aren't going to get anymore until december- at the earliest! so my friend courtney, who works at pottery barn, told me that i should probably buy it soon. so she hooked me up with her discount and i bought it! its sooooooooooooo cute. so freakin cute. i can't wait to put baby in there!
in other news- clothing. i got a bunch of free maternity clothes from someone from work. so generous. another weight lifted off my shoulders. of course right now i'm totally in the "inbetween phase" where my clothes don't really fit me (yeah, i don't have any tank tops for work that fit. that sucks in this ridiculously hot weather) yet maternity clothes are still too big- cause i'm not "showing" yet. talk about frustrating. so i just feel fat and blah, with no cute clothes to wear. and i'm hearing everywhere that it usually takes longer for the first pregnancy to start showing. ah!!!!! so who knows when my little baby belly will "pop" but i seriously can't wait! then everyone will know i'm pregnant and not just fat and gross ; p

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM , Blogger Muriel said...

fat and gross...LOL!!!...

my sister said the same thing...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home