Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Monday, August 14, 2006

its official!
i've now made the official announcement. we've told everyone we could in person, then phone and emails. i think we have one friend out there that we're trying to get a hold of, but i don't think he reads my blog so its ok. everyone has been pretty excited and happy for us. if they weren't, they were good at hiding it! defiently fun news to tell people, especially since most everyone knows how badly i've always wanted a baby. very exciting time
my tummy is constantly expanding. really weird and hard to get used to. parts of my tummy are sticking out that never do, like right under my bra. guess its only going to get bigger so i need to get used to it!!!

6 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

Kat,
great idea blogging all the little things about your pregnancy.
=)
Congrats again!

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

holy crap, Kat, how on earth did you hold this news in?!?! i'm impressed :) you are gonna be such an awesomely cool mama =) so happy for you!!!

 
At 12:44 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

i love that you're bloggin about this.. and in detail.. takes me back. I never wrote my emotions down.. or changes or anything. heck i only took a pic at 7 months.
I am SO going to be better with the next one.
what an exciting time for you.. thanks for sharing it w/us.. and you have a beautiful glow =)

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

hehe I love that I got to know ahead of time, even if it was on accident ;) I am so very happy and can't wait to see your baby belly in person! xo

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger darcy said...

Can't wait to read about all your pregnancy changes. =) I'm so excited for you. Bring on baby Post. =)

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger monica said...

I love all the documentation on your pregnancy journey, congrats to you and Steve once again!!!!

If you ever need anything you can always call or email me. I don't know much but I do work with high risk moms so I know a little about pregnancy. I'm here for ya!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home