Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

my first maternity outfit
i had to wear nice clothes this weekend
nothing fancy, but something nice
so i went to kohl's and got a pair of capri jeans for under $20. score. and they were comfy! a bit big, but i had the belly band thingy to hold them up. but i realized that even though most of my shirts still fit (the baggier ones that is) they look funny with maternity pants. so i had to wear a maternity shirt. so i wore one of the cute ones that got donated to me by the fitness frenzy lady (she comes to my preschool and teaches a fitness class, super cute!) and was all set to go!!!
(horrible pic of me, by the way. and i dont' even look pregnant in the picture! irl i did though, i swear...........)

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM , Blogger darcy said...

Look how cute you are!!! Fab outfit, Kat!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home