Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

best bath ever!!!

so Jessica took a bath with me last night. my first bath in 11 weeks. it was the only way i could get a bath!!! (don't worry, i still shower every day!). she LOVED it. she was so excited! kicking and splashing and showing off. i think we have a water baby on our hands- i'm looking into baby swim lessons for her for this summer! (she already has 2 bikinis!!!). seriously was the best bath ever, its going to be a weekly tradition :)

now, some pictures, taken by my friend jackie and muriel



seriously, those cheeks!

still practicing with the chair!
a family pic, and my new hair! i'll post my favorite pic later
i have an 8 x 10 baby picture of me at 3 months that we held up next to jessica. um, we have the same nose....... (and eye shape!) but mostly she looks like her daddy...



and yeah, this is the best picture ever. jessica's angry face. don't mess with her!!!


10 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay pictures! I seriously crack up everytime I look at the "angry Jessica" picture! Her expressions are hilarious! Can't wait to see you guys again! Love, jackie

 
At 8:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pictures!! The angry face is cracking me up!! She means business!

 
At 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!! Josh makes that exact same face!!! Could they be related??? Identical cousins??? She is getting so big. I can't wait to see her in a few days. I'll be down there early so I can spend lots of time with her. And you too of course :)
xoxo Amanda

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can't get over how expressive she is!! The bath sounds like a lot of fun...I would definitely want to turn that into a Saturday evening tradition : ) You hair looks great too!

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Alex said...

omg Kat, she is SO cute!!!! I love her little fatty cheeks, what a little chunker!!

Love your new hair too, its so 'grown up' and it looks great on you!

 
At 8:15 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

I just love the expressions on her face!! Her mad face is too cute!! Love the pics!! Your hair looks so pretty too!!

 
At 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your hair Kat!!! Soo cute! And Jessica is such a doll and already making soo many faces! The last one is hysterical! :)LOVE YOU! Can't wait to see you.

 
At 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops thats from me, britta :)

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

your haircut is cute, Kat!! Jessica is so totally adorable, love the chub :)

 
At 7:56 AM , Blogger darcy said...

OH that angry face is AWESOME! And you are right.. those cheeks are to die for!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home