Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!!!

This has defiently been a day full of lots of kisses and hugs and tons of love!!!! Most of them involving the new love in my life, Jessica.
Its been an amazing 6 days, I can't even begin to explain. Full of ups and downs, but so special and I'm cherishing every single moment.
I have taken MILLIONS of pictures, of course, but they are all still on the camera. Its amazing how busy I am, when all I'm doing is taking care of a baby who just sleeps and eats all day! (I have needed to recover a bit as well) So anyways, thought I would let you guys check out Jessica's first photo shoot, taken at the hospital. Um, I think we may have a bit of a diva on her hands- already posing at 2 days old!
Check them out here
I'll try to get my birth story on here somewhat soon, but don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a while!
Thank you for all the well wishes, hope everyone had a fabulous Valentines day filled with as much Love as mine was!!!!

11 Comments:

At 8:02 AM , Blogger darcy said...

Hiya, MOMMY!!!

Glad to hear life with Jessica is going well. =) Her pictures are SO cute! Can't wait to see more!!

And what a happy Valentine's for you!!

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

Aw, hugest congratulations Kat!!!!

 
At 8:19 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

She is an bsolute cutie!! So happy for both you and Steve!! Can't wait o hear more!! Hope you had a Happy Valentine's day!!

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger monica said...

Wow, she's adorable. I hope all is well and completely understand that you won't be on the internet for awhile, I wouldn't either. CONGRATS!!!!!

 
At 12:56 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

those tiny kisses on those tiny piggies are the best valentines gift ever!!(no offense to your husband!).
beautiful pics. and congrats mama!

 
At 1:17 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

You know I'm so happy for you both. She is adorable and has the best name ever ;) Love, love, love to your family!!!

 
At 5:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh she is ADORABLE!!! Glad you are enjoying your new status as Mommy!

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

those pictures of her are totally adorable, Kat :) congratulations again, i'm so happy for you!!! enjoy her :)

 
At 8:31 PM , Blogger Odette said...

Love the little hat. She is going to be the perfect model for all your pictures!

 
At 5:43 AM , Blogger Barb said...

She's absolutely perfect, Kat.

Take care--of yourself and baby.

 
At 7:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad this baby decided to come into the world. I was seriouly having freaky dreams every night about you and baby. The last dream was that you had baby, but baby was a 30 pound, 4 years old little boy named Jesse. And last night I dreamt I came to visit you at the preschool, and Jessica was already one years old talking and eating brocolli???? Seriously, why do I keep dreaming about you guys?? Maybe its cause I miss you!!!
Love, Rachel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home