Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Sunday, April 01, 2007

So so busy!!!!

So, on top of me working waaaay too much (but we did find a new assistant who just started, so hopefully i'll be able to spend more quality time with jessica now! and not chase after a bunch of two year olds while jess hangs out in my sling- which, i must add, she is starting to out grow)
we have been super busy!!!
Jessica is growing fast, and i mean growing! there is a new roll of fat everyday, its hysterical! Last weigh in she was 12 lbs 9 ozs. Go girl!
My parents left last week. I'm very sad, I miss them tons. I know that they'll be back soon to visit, but I really wish that they'd just move here! Seriously, who wouldn't want to live in sunny San Dieog???? I was stresssed that I wouldn't be able to cook dinner or do laundry by myslef, on top of working and jessica, but we manged (thank goodness for dream dinners!!!! seriously, saved me. any preggo's out there- um, Darcy?, hit up dream dinners before you have your baby. they're awesome!). I'm loving Jessica more and more everyday, and she's becoming quite a character herself. She smiles lots, and is trying to laugh, which comes out like a little fake cough. She is super strong, can push her self up when she wants, and is always pushing her legs to stand up strait. And she's a tunker. I never thought i'd have such a chubby baby! But its adorable. She's almost out of her 0 -3 month clothes, and she's not even 2 month yet! Yep, babies do grow fast!
Ok, so here are some of the latest pictures:
She has learned to love her swing (once i figured out it laid down so she wasn't sliding all over it) and its a nice place for her to nap- especially at dinner time when i'm trying to cook!
She's been practicing sitting up. Love this little chair!!!!!
I still put bows on her all the time. and lots of pink. She's totally going to go goth when she's a teenager.........
She went on her first field trip with Shuckle-berries preschool!!!! Check out the tie-dyed onesies she was sportin'. All the kids have these shirts (including me) and we wear them on fieldtrip days. We went to the botanical gardens that day, fun fun! SHe was also sporting her Hawkeye beanie she got from my aunt. And notice her little friends on her carseat. She stares at them like they're crazy, then at me like i'm crazy for calling them her friends. Do we know how to have a good time or what?
Lots of smiles and laughing!!!!
apparently I'm quite amusing to a six week old.....
Seriously, does it get cuter? And it makes waking up in the middle of the night so much easier when she's smiling away!
Here she is sporting her Finish way too big for her bib. love the expression
She's been practing her conversation skills. Getting pretty good, too
We went on her first road trip to Big Bear, where she got to dress like a ski bunny (even though all the snow was pretty much melted). She got to wear her fabulous pink ugg boots too! Very cute. I swear we go places just so she can wear certain outfits................
And lastly, since she's been putting on a new roll everyday, she's been practicing her best Chris Farley impression. I think she does it pretty well. We may have a future SNL-er on our hands.............
Love the chubba wubba. And like I said, the new assistant just started, so I'm hoping I'll be able to do more posts. We have bazillions of pictures of her. And even more stories. Sorry to anyone thats emailed or called and I havne' tgotten back to, life has been insane!!!! Hoping its going to get a little smoother now..
Have a fabulous week everyone!!!!

12 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Blogger justem said...

She's adorable!! I love the ones where she is looking at you! So sweet...and the Chris Farley one...too funny!!!

 
At 4:40 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Six weeks!?!?! Already!?!!?

Love all the chub. Totally cute!

 
At 4:44 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

hilarious!! she does a FAB Chris Farley impression.
LOVE all that chubb =)
glad you found an assistant. and yep dream dinners is AWESOME... the best $250 I ever spent.
we are stocking up on Schwans meals too.but our church friends spoil new moms.
Jessica is so cute. sounds like you're having a blast.
don't forget to write stuff down.. your brain turns to mush soon.. =)

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

love the Chris Farley picture!! all the baby pics are awesome, it's hard to believe she's that old already!

 
At 6:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's the cutest thing ever. I love the pictures with the froggy eyes. And gotta love the pink ugg boots. Go mom for coordinating such adorable outfits (while you still can)

rachel

 
At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! I love the ones where she's smiling at you! And of course I love the ugg boots and the chris farley pose. That's awesome. I'll teach her some lines when I come to visit. :) I can't wait to see her in person! She's so adorable, I can't stand it! Love, jackie

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

She is so cute!! And getting so big!! I love her ski bunny outfit....those Ugg boots are just too cute!! So happy that you got an another assistant..I guess I'm too far away ;)

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Muriel said...

she is so cute...can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks!

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger RACHEL =) said...

OMG Kat, she is seriously, like the most cutest thing!!! LOVE all the pictures!!!! :)

Time flies, I know :( Just cherish every second!!!!

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger darcy said...

SUCH a good idea abuot dream dinners, Kat! I'll have to look up where our closest one is. =)

She is freakin' ADORABLE! I LOVE that she's filling out because seriously, everyone loves a chubby baby. =)

I'm glad you found a new assistant.. I can't IMAGINE how busy you were! HANG IN THERE!

You make me so excited to meet my baby! =)

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

She is such a cute lil chubs!!! I am happy you got an assistant- I hope she is a huge help to you!

xo

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

She is so stinkin' cute, Kat!
I love all the pictures. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home