Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

They're Back!

well, grandpa is anyways. my mom is coming in tomorrow- and we are sooooooooooo excited!!!! jessica will be 12 weeks on thursday, but not 3 months till the 8th. confusing. but she's getting HUGE, pushing up on her arms, reaching for her friend the monkey- and babbling tons! i love her so much i just want to squeeze her all the time!

We've been busy busy! I had my first Arbonne party- and she screamed the whole time. Luckily my mother-in-law and grandmother in-law were there to help me out, so I got to relax a little bit and enjoy.............. and that night she slept from 10 - 6am, then ate, and slept till 9!!!!! That was awesome. Of course I didnt' go to sleep until after midnight, but i still got to sleep till 9am. But she hasn't done that since. Dang. Anyways, here are the latest pictures;

Grandpa came to visit and we picked him up in her cute new outfit (she's now in the new size, so she has a whole new wardrobe!) Yep, matching hat and all!



Grandpa's been taking her for walks, having long talks, and reading her books

She actually listens to the book and looks at the pictures! One book has pictures of baby faces, and she gets so excited! She starts kicking her legs and squeaking. Its so cute.



So I've discovered how cute she is in hats. Any kind will do






















And here's a picture just to prove how much she looks like her daddy! We just need to stick a bow on Steve's head and they'd be twins ;)



Look at her tired eyes. She never wants to sleep- she'd rather see what was going on.

I love this picture- all the boys love her ;) Too cute

Thats all for now. hope you enjoy and have a fabulous rest of the week






















9 Comments:

At 5:07 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Totally and completely adorable.
I think I say that every time, but seriously. She's cuter every time!

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

oh my gosh, Kat!!! the pictures of Jessica & your dad are so priceless, love her little face looking at the book :) she's such a cutie, love the hats too!

 
At 6:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I can totally see how she looks like you too! She the perfect combination of both of you!! Grandpa is so sweet with her!!

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

I still just absolutely love all her expressions!! She's a cutie!! And looks like she will be spoiled by grandpa while he's visiting!! Fun!!

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

She is so darn cute! Those cheeks..you just want to squish them. =)

 
At 8:25 AM , Blogger darcy said...

OH.. her cheeks are too much! What an adorable, adorable baby you have. =) And she's totally styling in her hats. =)

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

love those cheeks...i just want to squeeze them. you are so blessed!

 
At 1:06 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

love the hats! so great that you have the parents back again. bet they have a hard time staying away!
great pics of your little chubber!!

 
At 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Steve is the cutest grandpa in the whole world!! I love it! and i know roberta is the cutest grandmother too! :) I love getting up dated on this! I'm so sad I miss out on everything! Love you...take care!

Britta

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home