Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Friday, December 21, 2007

Messy Baby

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stoked to be on my TWO WEEK WINTER VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!! Last time I had two weeks off, I had baby Jessica, and that isn't exactly a vacation...... and probably the next time I take two weeks off, will be to have the next baby Post. So yeah, i'm enjoying this break so much! Its also the first time I've taken a break and stayed at home for over a year. Wooo Hooooo!!!! So I stayed up late last night working on xmas surprises (don't worry, i'll show you all after xmas!) and uploading some pictures that i took this past week of Jessica. I hope you all realize you aren't even seeing a tenth of how many pictures I take of this child, its ridiculous!


Anyways, trying to wake her up (which I hate doing) to go on a fieldtrip. Awwww, sleeping baby


We're into dress up now, and playing with dolls. Ok, so I'm into dressup. And she just likes to walk pushing the babydoll stroller. But still, so cute- and can't wait for her to be asking to put on the tutu and play with dollies!



Fieldtrip to the childrens' museum.







Later that day I gave her taco soup. Let her feed herself. That was a fun clean up









One more dressup picture

Big girl. Love the pearl necklace

She's started to participate in the Fitness class. SOOOOO cute!!!!

Here she comes through the tunnel!!! Can't wait to scrapbook this picture

I got some of those non-pull hair ties and gave her a pony tail. SOOOOOOOOOOOO hysterical. She looks like little Cindy-Who from the Grinch.



Her and her mischief making buddy, pulling out all the kitchen toys. Another fun cleanup.....


Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!


2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM , Blogger justem said...

Merry Christmas Kat :)

Love all the photos!

 
At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! i'm going to see you guys tomorrow! :) woohoo!

Anne

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home