Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Thanksgiving
Hope you all had a fabulous thanksgiving!!!! We sure did, but we have decided to NEVER TRAVEL AGAIN during the craziest travel weekend of the year. Yeah, cancled flight, lost luggage, baby with an ear infection......... need i go into more detail?
But it was awesome to see all my family in Iowa. I wish I could spend more time there! Its very relaxing, and Jessica had a blast, and of course- everyone loved seeing Jessica!!! She is getting more fun everyday. I know I say that all the time, but its true! I cant' get over what a HUGE personality comes out of this little baby girl. Awwwww, I'm so cheeseball.
Anyways, some pictures:

Climbing onto everything. Officially "cruising" (walking while holding on to furniture, or mom's legs)


She's learned to wave. So she waves (at everyoen at the airport especially!!!!!!) and scrunchs her nose to make this cheeseball grin. I'm so embarassed, cause I know she got this "loves to have attention" from me!
Gotta love baths in the kitchen sink!!!! It was the perfect size, I wish we had a sink like this. And she loved it.






Eating her Thanksgiving dinner in her little highchair that was actually quite low to the ground (you're supposed to put it on a regular chair, but i'm paranoid that it would fall off, so she sat on the ground). She loved thanksgiving dinner. I even gave her a bite of pumpkin pie ;)



This is at our Thanksgiving meal. She woke up from her afternoon nap about half way through the meal. And can I say that I have NEVER seen an entire room of adults give so much attention and be so excited about one little baby. It was ridiculous, but so precious at the same time

We took her to make the "rounds" of my aunts houses, and here's a picture of her with my dad and my grandparents- Four generations!


She was also introduced to my cousins puppy. How priceeless is this picture? Quick- I need a scrapbook page title!



So here's a close up of the dress she wore- My mom made it in a "antique" sewing/smocking class she took while I was pregnant. Thank goodness Jessica was a girl, otherwise we would have had a little Charlie wearing this cute dress on Thanksgiving day! (

Here she is again in her little highchair, being a show off for her grandpa.

Extreme closeup


It snowed the day after we got there. Jessica wasn't that impressed with the snow. But how cute is the hat her Grammy got her for the cold weather?
We also introduced her to the piano. I think we have a child protoge (sp?) on our hands


Seriously, such a freakin ham. Its ridiculous

This is right when we got to Iowa. She was soooooooooooooo good, even though it was way past her bedtime. And she recognized her grandma and grandpa at the airport! She also loves this hat.

So that concludes our thanksgiving pictures. Figured out my blogger problem. I don't make my pictures smaller so they take up a lot of room, plus I use the Google photo sharing website Picasa, which is the same account as Blogger, so I ran out of space. Had to buy more (not expensive) so I should be good for a long while! Anyways, had to share these pictures of Jessica with a pony tail. Steve makes fun of me cause there are like 2 hairs popping out, but its so cute!!!!


Yeah, she doesn't really think its that great.........


Can you believe that her 10 month picture is just next week? I'll post that soon. Till then, have a fantabulous week!!!!!!!!















5 Comments:

At 8:00 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

I can't believe how much she has grown. And yay! for ponytails. ha ha ha So cute!!

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

first off. she really is one of the cutest babies ever!!
LOVE her smocked dress. I am so a sucker for that.. and yes , I did dress my son in European smocked things until he was two. They were in blue, and they had animals and trucks. Now I can really priss it up!!
love that pic of the sink. total scrapbook page.
and the one of the dogs.. oh MY! I had a page like that too. no more puppy kisses was my title =)
and that one of her in the hat is just plain gorgeous!
glad you had fun in IA!

 
At 6:13 AM , Blogger Alex said...

Wow, shes so big now Kat, and sooo super cute!!!

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Niki said...

Jessica is such a cutie! I love her big grin and her ponytail is totally cool! ;-) AND....you have such good product placement in the sink-bath picture with the Arbonne baby stuff!!!

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

She is such a cutie!! Love all the pics!! Especially the ones with her in the sink, those are to cute. Love the one where you can only see her head!! You look good with short hair!! Glad you had a good thanksgiving holiday!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home