Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

4 month pics are here!!!!!!
I know you have all been waiting anxiously to see how huge i'm getting :)
so i had steve take the monthly picture.
we take it in the baby's room, which is now a guest room. it was steve's idea- so we can kind of see how the baby's room changes too! cute
anyways, so Saturday i dressed up, put some makeup on, thougth i looked pretty decent. Had steve take some pictures of me. Not so much. I made him wait while i reapplied the makeup and straitened the do' a bit. still wasn't in love with them.
so i re-took them the next day when i had time to straiten my hair. i swear- i used to be photogenic!!!! the whole baby glow that i'm supposed to have? thats a bunch of BS if you ask me.
Anyways, here are the pics i like (enough anyway!)




i look super proud mama in this one. kinda funny. diggin the roots too. oh dear.....
SO those were my "decent" ones. after taking seriously like 15. i kid you not. and no, i won't post the rejects. just a few, where i look oooooooooooookay










oh, and here's one of me to show you all that, if i don't hold my belly, im' just barely starting to reach that- yeah, she's pregnant phase. its kinda still- is she pregnant? or putting on a little extra tub?



i also think it may just be the lighting in the room that makes me take not so fabulous pictures. so i made steve take a picture of me in the hallway..........

ahhhh, much like my old fabulous self. just a bit frumpier........

anyways- Dr. appointment went well. My chin just about hit the floor when i saw the scale. lets just say i'm packing the pounds on!!! need to curb my pizza craving addicition....... luckily the dr. didn't say anything about me gaining too much weight. so that was good. and we heard baby's heart beat again. this time it was louder, steve said it was a little slower (which is what is supposed to happen) and we heard it for a longer time. i could just sit and listen and talk, soo cool!!! baby's getting bigger :)
still feel the baby, but very randomly. i can't wait till i get to "count" how many times i feel baby move!!!!
well, enough of that today. i think you've see enough pics of me to last a month now, don't you :)
oh!!! and leave comments. even you non-bloggers- just say you're annoymous (but dont' forget to sign your name!). it'll make me feel better. remember, i'm super sensitive right now ;)
have a fabulous tuesday all!!!!!

10 Comments:

At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your little budda belly! That is so cute! I can see a big difference between this month and last month. Yay! It's so exciting!
Love, jackie

 
At 8:42 AM , Blogger Wendy said...

You look soooo cute not frumpy.
That is such a good idea to take the pics in the baby's room.

 
At 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the buddha belly, you look hot!! xoxox
Jessica

 
At 8:22 PM , Blogger justem said...

You look great!!!

 
At 4:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look FABULOUS and I'm so glad you made this blog to share everything with us!!

You're a beautiful Mama and that is going to be one BEAUTIFUL baby!!

 
At 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuo make one good lookin pregnant mama!!! very very cute pictures! I love this idea too...they will be so great to look back on when the pregnancy is over!

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger darcy said...

Look at how gorgeous you look!! Your belly is SO incredibly cute. =) The color in the baby room is adorable too!! LOVE reading this blog, Kat!! You are gunna be such a great mama. =)

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

ok, Kat...i swear that you DO have the baby glow in these pictures =) maybe it is BS, but i think you're glowing. anyways, you're BEATUFIUL!! love the idea of taking your pics in the baby's room-to-be.

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

dont' worry bout the poundage. it comes off!! YOU look amazing. love the baby hump. especially that pink shot. is that an old navy shirt???
i've got a website for you.i'll email it.
I love that you are taking month pics. i never did that. take a good look at your feet now. you won't see them for awhile!!
glad to hear all is well w/ the peanut.

 
At 2:29 PM , Blogger monica said...

I'm so thrilled for you and Steve with this new adventure!!! You definately have the preggie glow, youjust might not see it yet, but I definately saw it!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home