Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lucky



This layout was inspired by a Circle Journal I worked on the other day (for those of you who aren't a scrapbooking nerd like me, a circle journal is a scrapbook that is passed around a group of scrapbookers all over the country with a specific theme, and everyone adds one layout/page. fun stuff). The topic was "lucky"- and i'm more than lucky right now to be pregnant with baby!!!!
so here's the journaling:


"words cannot describe how incredibly lucky, how incredibly blessed and fortunate i am to be pregnant with my first child. not only has this been a life long dream, the only true goal i had for myself, or even saw myself doing, it was also the root of my deepest fear. I was so scared of not being able to get pregnant. So, the fact that it happened with out even trying- makes me know it really is meant to be. i thank god for making me so lucky"

now I'm not the most religious person. but becoming pregnant has been so incredibly amazing to me, I don't know who else to thank. But i do know that i am so incredibly lucky

5 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

aww, what a sweet entry & i love those colors!! i don't think you need to be 'religious' to be spiritual. being pregnant sure makes you witness first-hand the glory of God =)

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger justem said...

Awesome Kat. Love the layout...but especially love the journaling! :)

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger darcy said...

What an amazing page. =) I love your journaling. =)

Hey, every good and perfect gift is from above.. you are thanking the right Guy. =)

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

as you watch the baby develop.. and the changes w/in your body.. it is so obvious that our Creator has his hand in it. it is just the most amazing time.. even after the birth.. the way everything just works together PERFECTLY!!
this baby is a precious gift!

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!I'm so happy for you. You must be so excited. I've been MIA this summer so I just saw the CJ page and was like what in the...
Anyway congrats again, so cool.
I just found out two of my bestfriends from college are preggo too and due withing 2 weeks of each other. Such a cool experience!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home