Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Friday, August 25, 2006

i felt the baby move!!!!!!
for the first time on tuesday night. i wasn't sure if it was the baby or gas bubbles, but since i could feel it the last two nights also, i'm going with baby :) its such a faint, slight feeling, if i weren't trying so hard to feel it i wouldn't have noticed. i was sitting in bed reading, and i felt kind of like a heart beat thump-thump down where the baby is. i guess it is kind of like a fluttering feeling. very cool. but i had to have everything quiet, and i couldnt' move. i almost held my breath so that i could feel it (probably not the BEST thing to do) cause its sooooo faint. i can't wait for it to get stronger so i don't have to concentrate so hard to know that baby is alright!!!
i found the
baby carrier i want:

"monaco" is the print. i think its cute. will go with most outfits, and its the most comfy looking one for both the baby and the mom. its on sale right now at BabyCenter.com, so i'm gonna buy it! woo hoo. i'll test it out on some of my preschool kiddos ;)


i have my 4 month appointment on saturday. i'm a little nervous that the dr. will tell me that i'm gainign to much weight. oy, that would be embarassing!!!
my tummy is pretty much getting to a point where i can no longer hide it (not that i was trying to) with baggy clothes or anything. i put on one of my "baggy" cute shirts- and yeah, not so baggy anymore! at the rate i'm going, i bet my belly will be hanging out at the end of the day!
this weekend i will take my 4 month picture, and i'll post it on monday. don't worry, i'll have my hair done and makeup on, so i'll hopefully look decent!
until then, hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

6 Comments:

At 3:18 PM , Blogger justem said...

Very cool :) It is so weird...everyone around me is having babies or getting pregnant...which I think is awesome, but I'm still not feeling like I'm ready. So, instead I get to live vicariously through my pregnant buddies, you included! LOVE that baby carrier! Very stylish!!

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

yay!! feeling the baby moving is SO exciting =) the BEST thing about being pregnant, in my opinion!! enjoy it Kat, it's so awesome, but yeah, don't hold your breath ok?!

 
At 10:52 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

sorry -- want to be clear :) "don't hold your breath" literally - while trying to feel the baby move. don't want you to pass out =)

 
At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how exciting!!! the baby is movin! I know NOTHING about pregnancy but I think it is safe to say that the movement will only get stronger, right?
:)

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh I love that sling!!! and it will look SO cool w/ your fave green shirt...(that you WILL be able to fit into again..i promise!)
YAY for the flutters. such an awesome feeling.
oh, yeah, don't hold your breath..NOt good for the babe =)

 
At 12:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that sling! I'm a total sling mom. Just got a new one from Sweet Fletcher Designs. Can't wait to put our new bundle in it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home