Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

At 3 months old....



Jessica is huge!


she has more than doubled her birth weight (a whooping 15 lbs 8 ozs)


can roll on to her side


is drooling lots- teething maybe???


talking lots and lots!


naps in her swing. sometimes.


only wakes up once to eat at night- and is only snacking


we're moving her to her crib on Friday- doing the "Ferber method" and I'm a bit nervous...


size 3 diapers, pampers

has discovered her hands, and its hysterical watchign her try to "aim" them into her mouth

loves to sit up and watch what is going on

still spits up a lot


has the best outfits ever

still has never needed her toenails clipped- but her fingernails a couple times a week!!!

will let other people hold her now- but when shes' tired and hungry, only mama will do!

loves a good party

is so loved by everyone who meets her, especially her mom and dad


check out her cinco de mayo outfit:

hope eeveryone has a great weekend!!!!!

10 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! Too cute!!! Did your mom make that outfit?? I can't believe how big she is getting!! Good luck putting her in her 'new' bed ;)
xoxo Amanda

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness..........she's the cutest ever!! I'm totally loving her Cinco de Mayo outfit too!!!!

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can hardly take the cuteness. Do people just want to pinch her cheeks all the time? Okay, maybe it is just me.

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger justem said...

Aw! She is adorable...and you're not lookin' so bad yourself!! ;)

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

ha! That Cinco de Mayo outfit is cute!

 
At 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! That Cinco De Mayo outfit is too cute!! Also, your dad reading to her (she looks very much into that book:) I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day tomorrow and you better Post :) that picture of Jessica and I!!!!
xoxo
Amy

 
At 3:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I missed a couple weeks and I cant belive how huge and beautiful she's gotten and still completly looks like Steve. Cant wait to see you in July. Your hair looks super cute, and super dark !!!

Love Ya,
Rachel

 
At 5:52 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

oh my gosh, Kat, she's the cutest!!! love that Cinco de Mayo dress. cannot believe she's 3 months!!

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Happy first Mother's Day, Kat.
She sure is a cutie!

 
At 8:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kat! I love your hair! Its sooo dark!! I dont think you have ever been that dark, have you? Now we can be sisters! Jessica is so cute and I'm showing all of my roommates! :) love, Britta

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home