Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

She Rolled Over!!!

I dont' think it was really on purpose. She looked pretty surprised- but part of that surprise was "Why is mommy screeching?" I was sooooooooo excited! Like I said though, i think it was kind of on accident- she didn't mean to do it and hasnt' really been trying to do it again. But, nonetheless, pretty exciting milestone! She's for SURE teething, just waiting for that tooth to pop. Yesterday was the first day she was fussy because of it, so I gave her some homeopathic teething tablets and I think they worked. She's been talking a lot too, so cute. She's got a lot of important stuff to say! And she's all smiles, as well. She's been sleeping through the night- 7:30 until 5amish (except last night she kept wakign around 3, after I gave her teething tablet she fell back asleep). She still cries a bit when I put her down, but its just cause she doens't want to miss out on anything. And she only cries for more than a moment when there's people here- she's a party animal!
Anyways, so here a couple pictures. some are her newborn feets and hands that my friend Jessie edited for me- for those of you who have gotten thank yous (we're still working on them!!!) it would be that picture taht we used! so cute. the others are some pictures i just took of her when her dad was holding her and she was all nekid except for her diaper. he was wearing a black shirt, so perfect for b&w pictures! enjoy :)




















have a fabulous rest of the week!!!!

13 Comments:

At 12:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

She's the cutest ever!! I got my thank you card and recognized that picture right away.....such a cute idea!! Glad to hear her sleeping routine is going well! Have a great Memorial Weekend!!!

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

OMG! She is too cute. Love all the roles. So she looks like your hubby but she has your party animal side eh? he he he
Love the pictures!

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

She is such an absolute cutie!! YAY on rolling over, awesome!!

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

OMG...your photos are amazing! love the contrast in all of them. She is perfect!

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Alex said...

Kat, seriously she is SO cute!! I love peeping your blog and seeing new adorable pictures of her!!!! Love the feetsies!!

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

I still love that feet one. Send me more and I'll play with them for you any time!!!

She is getting *SO* cute!

 
At 9:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kat, so so so cute! I am so excited for you guys to get to Iowa...haha I´m excited for me to get there too! Anyways, adios and talk to you soon!

Love, Anne

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

cute photos!

 
At 7:30 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

awww, totally adorable :) that black t-shirt is such a smart idea for pictures! they sure turned out well.

 
At 4:04 PM , Blogger Barb said...

So is totally adorable!
Love her in black and white!

 
At 9:38 PM , Blogger Odette said...

Love the black and white pictures. She is so adorable. I can't believe how fast she is growing.

 
At 1:52 PM , Blogger monica said...

I love her chubby cheeks!!!!! She's so cute Kat, just adorable!!!

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger darcy said...

Woah she is cute! And I got my card! Loved it. =) And Jessie did a great job editing them too!

Way to go with Jessica rolling over!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home