Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008
and I'm officially in love with Picasa 3...............

i'm in the process of uploading a bazillion holiday pictures
then i decided to take a break and play with picasa 3 a bit
discovered the collages for the second time................. and realized i could blog my collages!
SCORE!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to post a bunch of pictures!
Yep, in love.......
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Blogger danielle said...

Love love all the pics!! I have been so busy that I have had no time to upload mine...maybe tonight!! Thanks for sharing yours, and have a wonderful new year!!!

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger darcy said...

What a great collage!! If you have problems printing them.. join my club. =( I think our camera takes too high resolution for them to print at like Snapfish, winkflash, etc. =( But it's GORGEOUS! I hope you dont' have my problems!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home