Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Twenty-teen
Jessica Kathryn- it has been such an amazing experience watching you grow and learn. In just the past few months you have gone from baby to little girl. You are now talking and having conversations, you are counting, you are singing, you are playing with your friends. I am so proud of you, and sooooo sooooo grateful to have Shuckleberries at home so I can work and also be with you every day and see you learn. I was in shock when you just started counting one day, and didn't stop until 12. Then less than a week later you counted to "twenty-teen." So precious- and I'm so proud! You've also only been singing for a few months, but you sing every single letter of the alphabet. When its over and you sing "Now I know my ABC's........." you start over "DEFG." So cute! You're learning all your colors, you know so many shapes. You know who's cup is who's at school, and you know that Daddy is a Teacher and teaches Big Kids. Though for awhile I think you thought Daddy went "To get the fish" (fishing) on a boat every day. Every day you have more words, and can remember more things. Even though I work with kids every day, I'm still totally in awe and shock to watch how much your little brain is absorbing. I'm pretty sure you have your Daddy's smarts ;)
I love you so much and am so very proud of you, and so blessed to be able to watch you learn and grow every day.
A few pictures of Jessica doing the school thing ;)
The Stawberry Math game
Who doesn't love to play with big blocks? Her favorite is to build a big tower, then knock it down!
We made volcano's, and Jessica LOVED watching them errupt! "Look at the bubbles! So silly" she would say. Then afterwards she had to check it out to see what was inside
Getting muddy while making the volcanos. But oh so much fun :)
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I'm going to be getting ready for Jessica's 2nd bday party next weekend!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 11:13 PM , Blogger danielle said...

Jessica you are such a pretty little girl kisses to you xoxox

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Anne said...

what a peanut! i can't believe she's 2!! have fun at the party...it's gonna be sunny! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home