Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Being a Mommy to a 2 year old can be very hard. VERY hard. But also so rewarding :)
After a very very long day, I made a not so successful dinner (darn you Rachel Ray for making it seem so simple!). Daddy was working late, so just Jessica and I were eating our dinner. Talking about the day. All of the sudden, she says "thank you making dinner, mommy."
Awwwww! Melt my heart :)
She also walked into the room today and told me my eyes looked purple. Which I took as a compliment, because I love the color purple. So that made me smile :)

SO yes, even amongst the tantrums and hitting and spitting and being a stereo typical two year old, there are those moments that I just want to keep forever.

Few cheesy pictures

Check out the necklace she made! She beaded them all by herself!
Super cool light up necklace from Grammy and Grandpa
Hanging out in her princess tent from Uncle Greg and Anne, with Daddy
Dr. Suess' bday- we made Cat in the Hat hats! She was quite proud :)

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM , Blogger Jakayla said...

I CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES KAT! I WANT TO SEE JESSICA!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home