Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Sooooo all of the sudden I realized that the baby could really come any day now. 5 weeks, maybe only 3 (based on how I've been measuring). Maybe even earlier. Holy cow! So, I've freaked out a bit and feel like there is so much more that needs to get done. Including all these scrapbook pages I want to do.
Wanted to do a page to Jessica about how I'm going ot miss our time together, but how much I'm looking forward to seeing her be a big sister. I want to put it with a picture my friend Carol just took- check them out here (you may have to scroll down). I'll post some of those later!
Till then, here's a scratch version of my thoughts for Jessica Kathryn :)

Dear Jessica
I am so excited to make you a big sister- but I have to say that this time is a little bittersweet as well. I'm sad that you're not longer my baby, that our time with just us is over. I love our time together, and I loved having you as my first baby. You are such a special, beautiful little girl. You have brought us so much laughter and joy, and I know that there will be so much more coming our way. I can't believe that soon there will be you and your baby sibling. I can't believe I'm going to be a mommy to two kids! But I am also so very excited. I can't wait to see you hold your little brother or sister for the first time. I can't wait to see you giggle, play, run around, and be a big sister.
I know it will be hard at first, to no longer be the baby, to have mommy and daddy spending so much time with this new little person. Just remember, Mommy and Daddy still love you sooooo much!!! You may not be the baby of the family anymore, but you have become such a big girl recently! Going potty by yourself, sleeping in your big girl bed, talking and asking a bazillion questions. We are so proud and love you so much.
So though it will be hard- remember that there is so much fun to come! I cannot wait for you to become a big sister
xoxo
love
Mommy


1 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Blogger danielle said...

What a beautiful letter! I need to write more of these to char!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home