Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Thursday, March 05, 2009

7 month picture (taken a week late) and a fun little Quiz



1. Was the pregnancy planned?
Yes- but didn’t think it would happen so fast!
2. Were you married at the time of the pregnancy?Y
es, for 3 years, almost exactly! :)
How old were you when you got pregnant?
27
4. Did you want a boy or girl?
Honestly would be happy either way. Would love to have a boy (it would also take the pressure off baby 3!), but am having so much fun with my little girl now!
5. What are you having?
We’ll see when Baby Dos arrives!
6. Do you have a name picked out?
Charles Steven if it’s a boy- call him Charlie
Isabella Johanna if it’s a girl- call her Izzie
7. What is your due date?
Early May
8. What's the first item you bought for the baby?
I actually bought a little Eco Baby onesie
9. How has the pregnancy been going?
SOOOO different than my first pregnancy, that’s for sure! But going well

10. Any cravings?
The first few weeks I was obsessed with frozen yogurt. Obsessed. Then I got sick……… Recently its been banana splits
11. How much time are you taking off for maternity leave?
two weeks. Yep. I’m crazy
12. Are you having a shower?
My fabulous friend Jessica is throwing me one ;)
13. Where are you registered at?
Haven’t registered yet, cause I don’t “need” anything. But I want to do cloth diapers, so I’m going to register for those at
Babies in Bloom

14. Is the nursery done?
Besides the fact I don’t really believe in decorating “nurseries”, and that the baby will be in our room for the first few months, the baby won’t be in a “nursery” ever anyway. Baby Dos will be sharing a room with big sister Jessica Her rooms is a work in process
15. Are you going to Breastfeed or Bottle feed?
Breastfeeding all the way! And hoping that the baby won’t wean before I’m ready this time! (Jessica weaned herself at 15 months. so sad :( )
16. Have you been keeping a pregnancy journal?
no
17. What's your favorite thing(s) about being pregnant?
Feeling the baby move and dance around, and know that I am the closest person to this baby. And the fact that Steve and I made this little person. So amazing!
18. What's your least favorite thing(s) about being pregnant?
Not being able to drink my vino! And eat sushi. And feeling bloated and ginormous, and I could go on and on….

19. What have you done to pamper yourself during the pregnancy?
Not enough, that’s for sure! Trying to get monthly massages
20. Have you had the crazy pregnany hormones or has anything out ofthe ordinary made you cry?
Yeah, I’m pretty crazy. Sucks to be married to me!
21. Will you have a natural or medicated birth?
Natural! And if I could have it my way, I would have a home birth
22. Have you had any cases of pregnancy brain?
Its hit me pretty hard in the past few weeks. I forgot the name of my street when giving directions to my house the other day………..
23. Are you going to attend childbirth/lamaze classes?
Did a refresher Bradley class
24. Do you want more kids?
Yes, I hope so! But we’ll play it by ear

6 Comments:

At 5:31 AM , Blogger justem said...

You look great!! :) Time is flying by!

 
At 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Isabella Johanna!! Now, is that a Twilight reference or a Grey's reference??
either way, so pretty!

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger Kat said...

ok- total coincidence for the twilight thing. but i love that name! and we're doing Izzie, not Bella......

 
At 6:24 AM , Blogger Kendra Fehrer said...

Love the photos, Kat! Looks like baby is really ready to get a move on! You look so good! And, I love the names. Lots of love! kfp

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Anne said...

Can't wait for baby dos! When did you change your mind and go for Isabella? Super cute!! And fyi...I think Greg is jealous that you like Charlie lol (but he'd never admit to thinking about that!!)

 
At 11:38 AM , Blogger Muriel said...

We definitely need to get together. I hope the pregnancy is going well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home