Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

8 month pics- and I'm HUGE!!!!
Sorry these are late. They were also taken a week late, due to some back issues on hubby's part. That was great. 2 parents that couldn't/weren't supposed to pick up their 32.5lb 2 year old. Fun times. But he's better, and I still carry her all the time anyway.
So- my belly is HUGE. I sometimes feel my stomache stretching and am not sure how much bigger it can get. But at least I know I won't bust open (though it feels like it!). If Octo-mom can do it, so can I!
So I am defiently bigger than I was with Jessica at 8 months, but I haven't swollen up yet (is that the correct way to say that?). Check out this pic of me at about 8 months in the same shirt. My face looks all swollen! And my belly smaller. And I'm wearing the cute sevens maternity jeans that I CANNOT FIND NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anywyas, yes, its been a trip how different this pregnancy has been! Obviously I'm going to be having a very different little person, can't wait to see if its a Charlie or an Izzie :)
This baby is also rougher than Jessica was. I've actually seen a bruise on my tummy from the baby kicking. Not sure if thats possible, but Steve and I both saw the bruise and it hurts! Future footballer???
Anyways, I think Jessica fell asleep, so I'm gonna try to nap, too!

3 Comments:

At 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look amazing!!!!

 
At 9:41 PM , Blogger danielle said...

This is cute, I love how cute you look in both pics....I think this time you're having boy!!!

 
At 10:47 AM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

gotta say, for your belly gettin' so big, your butt looked awesome in this shot!!! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home