Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

i've decided that internet shopping is a must for pregnant women.
its been SO fabulous! i usually stay away from shopping online, cause that can get dangerous. but since i'm always exhausted and cant' even find time to go to a mall, let a lone a mall that actually has pregnancy stores.
so i've turned to the internet ;)
i bgought the cute sling and a pregnancy pillow at babycenter.com. they were on sale. and i know that some poeple say the pillow is a waste of money, but i think those people have huge beds. if i were to use regular pillows between my legs, i would have to kick steve out of the bed. and i don't want that, i like having him there! so anyways, i'm excited about those. i acctually tested the sling out on one of my preschoolers. actually two of them, but one little girl was too big!!!! my 12 month old- he loved it! he had the biggest grin on his face the whole time. so it'll work out perfectly for me and baby!
my blogger friend darcy alerted me to a sale at oldnavy.com (thanks darcy!) and made me remember that i had coupons of 10 percent off at both oldnavy and gap- and i only had one day left to use them! so i got my shop on. still waiting for those packages...........
but friday i got my big splurge present to myself. a pair of sevens jeans from a pea in the pod. they were on sale (and apparently all sold out now- no longer on the webpage!) and SO worth it. i put them on, and the fit like my old jeans!!!!! well, close enough. they defiently looked like normal jeans, not baggy everywhere.
i paired it with a cute top i just got from my friend jackie- who knows how much i love a good booba shirt (thanks jackie!) and some new shoes- and i felt cute!!!!!! so i made steve take me on a date night ;)
i look huge in this picture. but you can see my cute new jeans (the pockets are the best part though!) and shirt. yay for feeling cute again!!!!! and yay for internet shopping!!!! woo hooo :)

9 Comments:

At 9:49 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

yay for shopping without tiring yourself out!! glad you got a pregnancy pillow, mine helped me feel a little more comfortable, i thought it was WAY worth it.

 
At 7:24 AM , Blogger darcy said...

Dude, I'd be loving a good booba shirt too if I wasn't as flat as a board!! Consider yourself LUCKY!!!

So happy you got to shop. =) And your jeans are HOT!! Yeah for the internet!

 
At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at you HOT MOMMA! You are the definition of beautiful pregnant lady! I'm so glad you like the shirt! You look fabulous!
Love, jackie

 
At 6:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the pillow.. a must.. I threw mine away. must get a new one.
yeah, I shopped at Old navy online too ove the weeekend.. THE LABOR DAY SALE!! LOL. we'll have to compare fab finds.
those jeans are hot. I've found some cool ones online w/ sparkley butt.. pretty pricy.. is it worth it?

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

you come to the dark side where you can be lazy and shop at home/work....

 
At 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Love you, Mom

 
At 9:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cute! Love you, Mom

 
At 9:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Jeans you got...I Wish I would have found Jeans as cute as those when I was pregnant with my daughter. The Maternity stuff I got was UGLY..LOL It Is good to see that pregnant woman have more of a selection of stylish clothes instead of just stretch pants and men shirts...LOL ;)

 
At 5:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally checked out your blog- Love the jeans! And I can't believe how much your belly's grown in less than 2 months! It sounds like Steve is taking good care of you too :)

-Anonymous (Turtles)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home