Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Saturday, January 27, 2007

8 and 9 month offical pictures.........

Sorry it has taken oh so long to get these pictures on here. But here they finally are!!!!

8 months- defiently have the glow in this picture! On our way to a holiday/house warming party at our friends Muriel & Armond.

Note that I am wearing my wedding ring on my finger, not on a necklace. That night, I almost couldn't get it off......
The next night we went to my friend Paula's holiday party, and I loved my outfit and hair so I made Steve take more pictures (seriously, its a big deal when you're this pregnant and you actually feel attractive!). Notice that I am now wearing the fake Britney bling on my ring finger.....
and yes, those are my cute designer jeans. I'm tellin ya- worth the investment!!!!
Now lets fast forward a month. No longer up for doing my hair (I haven't worn it down since the holidays) or much makeup. And my cute clothes dont' really fit anymore. So here I am, not attempting to look cute or anything. And i'm HUGE, at 37 weeks pregnant....... (a week over 9 months, for those who don't want to do the math. And baby is officially full term at this point)
And its been almost two weeks since these pictures were taken- and I swear I'm bigger. Oy
So we're starting to get baby's room all set up. Here's the crib- with Ruffy Jr. and a cute pig pillow I got at my shower in it (dont' worry, they won't be in there when baby is!). Hanging over the side is my baby sling. And there is a picture of the Chargers football team. Steve is determined to make Baby a psycho sports fan like him......
The changing table is still covered with stuff. We're goign to move it under the window on the left. Then there is Baby's dresser drawers- already full of cute neutral onesies and shoes and toys. I realized though, Baby doesn't have any pants.......... Gonna have to do something about that. When Baby moves into this room, at about 3 months is what I'm thinking (but who knows!) we'll move the glider we bought at Toys R Us into the corner on the right. And the green looks much prettier irl, here it looks like pea green.

So those are my pictures. We'll see if I post, or even take any more pictures of my preggo self. I'll try to take a picture of myself on the way to the hospital, but thats it.

Anyways, I had my dr appointment on Wednesday night. Steve had a late night (career night at his school) so my mom went with me. My doctor kinda pissed me off, went on this little I don't even know what, about how woman need to get over wanting to have a natural birth. Making sure I knew how painful labor was going to be, how I didn't get pregnant to experience labor, etc etc. Um, ok dude- you have a penis. You have no idea what labor is like, what or why a woman would want to experience, and until you experience labor on your own, dont' tell me how its going to feel. If you're a woman and you've experienced labor, then you can tell me I'm crazy for wanting to do natural. Not helpful, but at least you have experience. Anyways, so that was annoying. Also, he doesn't do vaginal checks till I'm over due, so I have no idea if I'm dilated or effaced or any of that stuff. But he did feel Baby through my belly and "guess-timated" that Baby is about 7 to 7 1/2 pounds. I'd like to deliver Baby now, cause thats a good size. Baby is only going to get bigger.....

Went to accupunture on Monday night, and I am a HUGE believer now!!!! No, no contractions or anything, but holy cow did I sleep that night! This whole week actually, I've gotten some decent nights of sleep. Much much much appreciated. I'm going to go twice next week, hoping to get Baby moving! OH! But I do think I lost my mucus plug! How gross of a statement is that? I'm not 100% sure, this is my first go around, but maybe about 85% sure. So that means Baby should be on time. Keep you fingers crossed for me!!!!!

I'll keep you all updated, and hopefully I'll have time this weekend to teach Steve how to use Blogger for when Baby gets here. And another thing- I reccomend to all pregnant woman out there, if you can- take the last few weeks of your pregnancy off. Working at 38 weeks, almost 39......... yeah, wears you out. Ok- have a fabulous week!!!! Think good thoughts of Baby coming soon :)

13 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

Love the pics!! You look gorgeous in all of them!! Here's hoping that baby makes its arrival this week!! I'm excited for you!!

 
At 2:50 PM , Blogger Odette said...

Augh. Almost time. I'm to excited for you! You look so happy!

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Levi said...

hey nice butt! seriously

I can't believe it's already been 9 months. Congrats and good luck. I hope it's really soon.

P.S. good choice on the stuffed light green frog. bought one for my niece not long ago.

 
At 6:15 AM , Blogger Alex said...

Ok girl you rock those designer jeans, I dont care how preggo you are!! I can only hope I look half as good as you when its my turn!!

Come out baby!!!!

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

more power to ya girl! I worked up up until 2 days past my due date!! it sucked big time!!
you look awesome. love the buddah belly.. and it looks(i know you don't feel it) like you only gained baby. love your jeans. love your glow. now go sit down and make Steve wait on you. hopefully you're at the hospital now !!=)

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh yeah, did you get your crib at potterybarn?? I think we have the same one! love the white furniture..so cute for a nursery and the green .. so soothing +)

 
At 2:00 PM , Blogger darcy said...

Oh my goodness... you made me laugh at my puter when you were talking about the dr. having a penis and not having a clue abuot labor!! You preach it girl!! And you show him. =) You can do it. =)

LOVE the room! We are doing green and white furniture too. =)

And GOOD LUCK! Hopefully next time we chat it will be when baby POSt is here!!!

 
At 3:49 AM , Blogger monica said...

I'm so excited for you two!!!! What a wonderful adventure this will be. So you lost your plug, you're too funny about that and I hope you lost it too since that means the time is getting closer!!!! Keep your spirits up and keep us posted!!!

 
At 2:47 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

you look sooooo beautiful, Kat!!! even in your no make-up & no hair done picture!! you look so happy :) love the jeans, you are just too cute as a pregnant chic!

and men ob/gyn's do nothing for me, they can just NEVER understand no matter how much schooling they have, lol!! i hope your labor & delivery goes how you want it to, take care =)

 
At 7:52 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Am so sitting here being completely angry at your doctor on your behalf. What a jerk!

Here's to hoping you have a baby really soon. . .

 
At 12:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHH! its all so real with the room and all! How exciting Kat! Its awesome that the room was painted green (not sure if that was planned or not) but i love the room!! And you look amazing!! That night you are dressed in black OMG!! it should go in a magazine! you look absolutely beautiful! i think you should like put it in a frame in the baby's room! take care!! love you!!! i cant wait! -Britta

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

fun pics...the room is coming together!

 
At 2:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mum I would love to play with those tits while I am f-c-I-g you in the ass, hear you moan and groan and beg me to f--k you harder, faster, deeper and come in you, love to come deep enough in your ass baby gets their first taste of come

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home