Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Friday, February 02, 2007

any day now...........

its seriously getting comical now. how huge i am, how pregnant i am, how many times a day i'm asked- "anything yet?" yeah. pretty much wear only steve's shirts. all my maternity shirts- including the ones i once laughed at thinking maybe i'd fit into them in my last weeks- are now too small. so i'm wearing steve's shirts and my fabulous, trustworthy juicy sweat pants. and looking super sexy too. the belt is an everyday accesory, under steve's tshirts and above these target maternity tank top that i had my mom pick up a few for me so that i can wear the belt with out it rubbing against my skin (NOT comfy).
my whole body is exhausted. and achy. i always have to pee. i can't get up with out help, or if i'm on the ground i have to get up like a toddler- using both hands to push my butt up in the air first. i now know why everyone has said- "those last weeks are the worst!" and i'm jealous of anyone that delivered in week 38. 40 weeks for me is next tuesday. come on baby!!!!!
and yeah, i'm still working. luckily not as hard core as i had been, because my new assistant started this week and has been FABULOUS. so nice to no longer have to stress about that. but i still am working. and i'm tired. all the time. its crazy. and i know that i'm going to be tired when the baby is here- but thats because i'll have a newborn baby to take care of! right now i should be sleeping and relaxing and yeah, just doens't happen...........
anyways, didn't want to complain on this post. just updating everyone on how huge and pregnant i am. i'll try to post some picture we took the other night of the diaper bag my mom made for me (so cute!) and i'm all sexy huge in it.
other than that, my dr. was much nicer last appointment. he said the baby's head was nice and low, so baby was on its way! still losing parts of the mucus plug (and yes, that is as gross as it sounds). i also had my first labor anything the other day. i felt all back crampy and sick, for a couple hours. but it stopped when i ate. my nurse told me it was probably prelabor. woo hoo!
i have some tricks up my sleaves to try this weekend to get baby coming. and since the chargers aren't in the superbowl, we don't have to worry about avoiding sunday. so come on baby!!!!!!

13 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

I for sure thought your next post was going to be that you had had the baby. Ahh, shucks! Maybe the next one. =) Good Luck Girly!

 
At 4:28 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Hmmmmm. Glad you didn't go in to too much detail about those tricks to get baby to come! What ever it takes, Kat.

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

I was hoping there was going to be some baby news!! Not yet..soon I'm sure!! Take care, and relax a little!! Too bad I don't live closer 'cause I would totally come and help you out at the daycare!! Take care and big hugs!!

 
At 8:27 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

i hope those tricks worked this weekend!!! i was overdue when i had Xave, it is SO not fun so i feel for ya, Kat :( you'll be done with it soon, pregnancy can't last forever -- thank God!!!! i'm sure it feels like it though. hang in there =)

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

come out baby Post!! please your mama wants to meet you =)
hope you spiced up your weekend( in every way ! LOL))sure to get baby here =)

 
At 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night that you had the baby. You wouldnt let anyone in the room with you. So steve and I were out in the waiting room, and he was crying cause he was so happy. If you really did have the baby last night, then I am quiting my job and becoming the next Sylvia Brown!!! Watch for me on Montel...
Any news??
Love ya,
Rachel

 
At 9:54 AM , Blogger BRANDY said...

Seriously you are so freakin cute preggo. At least you didn't have the baby on Groundhog's day and take the chance of 6 more weeks. YIKES! or reliving the day over and over.

 
At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eat paste!

 
At 12:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that last one was from the baby, I'd keep the jars of paste on the higher shelf because that's just disgusting.

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger darcy said...

Oh Kat.. you are ALMOST there! hang in there, girlfriend! I'm thinking of you!

 
At 2:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh Kat good luck! hope the baby has come by now!

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger angieoh! said...

You are soooo damn cute. Love you, your pics and that new on the way baby. You guys are in my prayers daily!!!

 
At 3:56 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

HOpe it comes soon. I'm totally freaked out at the whole mucas plug thing.
Are you thinking boy or girl?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home