Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Monday, April 06, 2009

Another letter- this one to Baby Dos. and just a reminder to everyone that these are just scratch letters, strait from the heart. and written by an extremely tired, hormonal, HUGE 9 month pregnant woman ;)


Dear Baby Dos
Right now I am almost 9 months pregnant- 35.5 weeks to be exact. And I'm at that point where I'm pretty much done being pregnant and just want to hold you in my arms! I cannot wait to meet you! I must admit though, I am a little bit scared. Not about labor, or if I'll know what to do- all those first time pregnancy fears. I know that I will be able to bring you into this world and it will be beautiful, I know how to be a mommy since I've been one to your big sister for over two years now. But I am nervous- I want to give you everything that I gave to your sister, but not take anything away from her. I don't know how I will be able to balance two kids. I'm scared of how Jessica will react when you first get here. I know that she will love you so much- but its going to be a hard adjustment for her! (And I can also speak from experience on this one- I wasn't too happy when they brought uncle Chris home from the hospital- but I love having him and Greg as little brothers!). I also don't know if you'll be a boy or girl- and if you're a boy, will it be so different from raising a girl? And if you are a girl, are you going to be the same as Jessica or totally different? I know you will be your own person, you own personality quirks that I will fall in love with.
Really though, I am so excited. I can't wait for you to join our family, to be a little brother or sister to Jessica, to be the new baby of our family. I can't wait to have another little baby around, to nurse you and carry you, and snuggle with you when you're in bed with me.
I can't wait to meet you and watch you grow in to a wonderful, beautiful and perfect (in my eyes) person.
I love you so much already, Baby Dos!!!!!
love
Mama :) :)

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM , Blogger danielle said...

I am sending you good labor thoughts to get that baby out soon! You are going to be such a great mom to both kiddos....Jessica is going to be such a great big sis!

 
At 9:20 PM , Blogger Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

how sweet. it will be different and wonderful all at the same time. they will love eachother and hate eachother. 2 is better than one. it will melt your heart even more watching them together. you will love it! and then you'll be crazy and do it again....maybe again.

you keep wondering if baby is coming soon - was Jessica early?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home