Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Maternity Pictures

Love these pictures, taken by my friend Carol. Check out her work here. She played around with different filters/layers, so there are multiples of some pictures. Love love love them! So happy she was able to capture this amazing time in our lives right now :)





























































































































































6 Comments:

At 2:09 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

I know I made tons of comments on your FB, but seriously, these are GORGEOUS!!! I am just amazed at awesome they are. did she use studio lighting on these? I mostly shoot natural light, but am lookinginto getting some more equipment.... I can not wait to try those wraps! you really do look mauvelas... and a few of those need to be blown up canvas =)

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Niki said...

You are such a GORGEOUS BEAUTY!! I love them all....I bet you are having a heck of a time choosing a fav!! They are AWESOME...thanks for sharing them :)

 
At 7:40 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

Love them Kat, SO beautiful, you are one hot mamma!!

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger danielle said...

HOT MAMA!!! Kat, just beautiful!!!

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Carol said...

It was such pleasure working with you and family, I love that you were up for anything.
You're a beautiful mama and I'm so glad we got to capture em'.
Looking forward to taking newborn pictures!

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

gorgeous!!!! I love the one of Jess giggling with Steve behind you. Such a great family shot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home