Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Friday, May 22, 2009

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!
I never got newborn pictures taken of Jessica and I wish I had. So I had my friend Carol (who has taken lots of great photos of Jessica before, and my maternity pictures) come by when Izzy was just one week and take some pics of the girls. Here are some of our favorites (hopefully I can finish uploading them all soon!)































































8 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

So precious Kat, love these sweet pictures!!

 
At 6:09 PM , Blogger melanie said...

Serious, serious cuteness!

 
At 8:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!! Jessica looks like a mini you and Izzy is gorgeous!

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

those are the most beautiful pictures!

 
At 11:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are so beautiful! i keep forgeting to leave a message... the picture with Izzy and the bear is sooo cute! the girls look beautiful together... Jakayla

 
At 4:33 PM , Blogger darcy said...

LOVE these! So, so much. =)

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

fabulous!

 
At 2:12 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

Love the pictures, especially the one you sent me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home