Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just when I thought I couldn't wait any longer..........
Introducing
Isabella Johanna Post
Born Friday, May 8, 2009 at 5:10 pm
9 pounds 13 ounces
20 inches long







She arrived on her due date! And just in time- I was about to lose it. Water broke at 5:45 am, labor started at 7:30 am- and Izzy arrived at 5:10 pm! We did the all natural Bradley method again- sooooooooooooo much easier the second time around! (I'll post my labor story later)
Jessica is loving being a big sister, and I'm so proud of how she's doing.
We are loving having Izzy J. home :)

8 Comments:

At 7:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures as she grows! Love, Jackie

 
At 10:19 PM , Anonymous Stephanie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations on your new little one. And kudos to you for going all natural.

 
At 1:17 AM , Blogger danielle said...

Congrats Post family!!! What a beautiful addition, Jessica looks so proud!!

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger justem said...

:) She is perfect!!! Huge congrats to you and your family! Can't wait to watch her grow!

 
At 9:20 AM , Blogger melanie said...

Congrats .. she's beautiful!!

 
At 2:23 PM , Anonymous Alex said...

Kat! I have been waiting for this post. What a beautiful baby girl! Love love love the name, it was my other choice for a girl and I LOVE the nickname Izzy, so cute! Congrats to you all!

 
At 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! Love the family pic! What a happy family!!! Way to go crazy girl with your natural birth again!!! I could never do it!!!
Love you!! xoxo Amanda

 
At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I havent read your blog since I still lived in Des Moines, but now that Im in San Diego I was thinking about your family! You look all look so happy, her name is beautiful, and Jessica will be a great big sister!! Congrats again! XoXo Amy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home