Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Baby Wearing Mama!
So Izzy is a bit more high maintence than Jessica was. Both girls only wanted mama, but Izzy is also colicky, and being with Mommy is the only way to be ;)
Luckily I learned, quickly, how to nurse Izzy in the
sling or my mei-tei carrier.
I have been carrying her around while I work, do dishes, cook meals, take kids potty, shop, baseball games. You name it. I have also been able to nurse her while carrying her while cooking, walking around the farmers market, walking home from the Padres game, and enjoy a bbq- with no one having a clue! Yes, thankfully I also have the
hooter hider which comes in very handy ;)
I love (and loved it with Jessica) wearing my babies. Though it is pretty killer on the back- I can't wait till I can go and get a massage!!!!

A few pictures of this Baby Wearing Mama
The first few are from the Padres game we went to for Great Grammy's bday
Nursing her as we walk to the car:


She got a pin that said "My First Visit to Petco Park." Notice she also had a binky in! One of the few times I've been able to get her to keep one............... (another reason she's more high maintence!)

Family pic! I have to find the picture I have of me carrying Jessica in the exact same outfit at her first Padre game!



Shopping at Target. My first big outting after having Izzy. She was a little over a week. Maybe two weeks here



Super cute ring sling a mom at my preschool made me!

Love this pic, Izzy had just woken up and is peeking around. We were out to dinner with our friends Jackie and Andy who were visiting from Arizona

Love the passed out look she gets. She had been nursing in the mei tai. So sweet


I know I have more. I need ot find some of the ones of me wearing Jessica. Yes, wearing babies is a life saver for this busy Mama!

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So cute! And you are quite talented Kat : ) Alexander did not like the sling, nor did he like the Baby Bjorn. Independent all the way. It will be interesting to find out in December if Baby #2 is a sling lovin' baby.

 
At 2:07 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

I love the sling also. I love that A has one to use also. He used it in L.A. at the Getty.

 
At 1:26 PM , Blogger Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

I have no idea how people have babies w/out slings. I have 3! and then also the bjorn and various other carriers. Funny, target was my first outing w/new baby too - at 5 days and then again at 8 =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home