Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Monday, June 08, 2009

Isabella at One Month
can you believe Izzy is one month old today?! Craziness I tell ya!!!!

At One Month Izzy is
Almost 13 pounds. Girlfriend has been gaining weight like you wouldn't believe!

Has gone stretches of 7 hours between feedings- hoping this means she'll be a good sleeper like Jessica and sleeping 11 hours by 5 months!

Still has black hair, and a widows peak she apparently inherited from her mother :)

Looks like a Adams baby for sure!

Big Blue eyes that she's keeping open for longer and longer

She's a great sleeper, I swear she sleeps like 23 hours a day some days

She is also a projectile vomiter. Its awesome

She makes all the sweet, silly newborn sounds that her big sister finds HILARIOUS

Started her in cloth diapers around 2 1/2 weeks, but had to go back to disposables because her umbilical cord was not falling off. FINALLY feel off at 4 weeks exactly.

Jessica loves her baby sister so much. But has had some difficulty sharing mommy.....

Starting to push her head up to look around. Always looks surprised when doing so

Smiling in her sleep, and when she's awake occasionally. I don't think she knows she's doing it though, but I do know it is NOT gas

She recognizes Mommy, Daddy and big Sister Jessica's voices. She stops crying when she hears Jessica come into the room

Has yet to sleep in her bassinet. We're gonna start working on that......

Starting to take a binky!

She's the most precious baby girl and her Mommy, Daddy and big Sister are all so happy she's here and love her sooooo soooo much!

8 Comments:

At 5:47 PM , Blogger Anne said...

Yay for more blogging :) You know I check this like everyday...and can't wait to come see you all!! And Greg and I think maybe you should lay off the steroids ;) haha or Izzy'll be able to take you in no time!

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger justem said...

How is she a month already!! Time is flying by! :)

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger danielle said...

Yay congrats on one month Izzy!!! Time goes by to fast I swear!!!

 
At 7:47 PM , Anonymous Stephanie said...

I am so jealous! 7 hours between feedings...11 hours of straight sleep.....and she's up to 13 lbs. I wish my little one was like that. She eats every 4 hours, sleeps about 3-4 hours, and only weighs about 12-13 lbs...and she's almost 5 months old.

 
At 6:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 girls.....yep, you're gonna have 3 girls for sure!! Izzy is growing up too fast!!! I'm dying to get down there and see you all. I'm so sad that we haven't been able to make it yet. I'll call you soon to chat and figure out a good weekend. xoxo Amanda

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger darcy said...

I can't believe how big she looks! And whoo-hoo about 7 hours at night.. Joya's only done 5. I've said this a million times.. I wish we lived closer to have play dates with our GIRLS!!!

 
At 9:42 PM , Blogger Robin Baker - The Blessed Hippie said...

I thought I put you in my google reader and low and behold I've been missing all your posts - shucks! Izzy is huge and so darn cute. You must thank the Lord all day long for having sleepers like that. I get no rest until about 10 months. No joke.
They are cutest sisters ever

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

She is big. She'll be bigger than McKenna soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home