Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Saturday, July 04, 2009

There is a Male in this Family...........

Steve's Turn!

Since I'm making this the family blog now, I figure I should talk about more than just the girls. As cute as they are, Steve deserves some attention too!
Actually, its his handi work that I want to show off- our beautiful organic garden!


the herb garden: rosemary, sage, basil, cilantro,

tomatoes!


zuchinni - those plants go crazy! we do lots of zuchinni in our meals: sauteed, grilled, in sauces, and in bread!








Steve built the boxes. He does such an awesome job!

I'm posting this unfinished, because I;m having trouble uploading a few more pictures. So frustrating! Hopefully I'll have them up soon.


6 Comments:

At 1:51 PM , Blogger Jakayla said...

I need steve to come hook my garden up! i dont have one but when I get mines I will be callin' him!lol

 
At 1:54 PM , Blogger Jakayla said...

hey email me .. how do you make a collage on the blog page. i got alot of pictures i want to post but i need to put them in a collage so it dont look too long.

 
At 6:49 PM , Blogger danielle said...

Wow that garden is amazing!!!

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Muriel said...

I need to come eat at your house.

 
At 5:21 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Looks gorgeous! Love me some zucchini bread!!

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger Mic said...

I love "square foot gardening". I just started this year and had great sucess. My garden is only 4'x4' but I had a lot of tomatoes and cucumbers. You have a nice looking garden.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home