Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I'm like a turtle.........

This is what Steve tells me the other night, after laughing at my attempts to get out of bed. nice........ but its true, and it made me laugh

So, here are a few things happening at 5 months

-I am a turtle. I can't sit up, so when/if i'm on my back, i like fail around as i try to turn over to get up. quite amusing apparently

-I'm getting tired of sleeping on my left side already. oh dear...........

-I finally look pregnant. Though not from behind, or so people tell me. I'm not sure how you look pregnant from behind, seeing how the belly is in front of you.

-I realized I won't be able to use my robe in a few months. Now what todo on those super cold mornings?

-The baby's kicks are getting way stronger, and I now feel the baby even when I'm standing (though not when I'm active). I'm starting to worry that baby may need a ritalin perscription right at birth......

-Confused on this half way point- 20 weeks (i'm 21 weeks now, just never posted this before). so if the pregnancy last 9 months, how is 5 months/20 weeks the half way point? Something doesn't add up here.......

Ok, enough of my random thoughts. Here are a few of the pics taken during my 5 months photoshoot (we've decided its the lighting in baby's room. so for future refrence, don't take photo shoots in baby's room........ too late now!)



had to throw this one in. i think i mention how i'm loving my funky vans? yep- here i am sportin them. so do i look like a hip pregnant woman, or like a pregnant woman who wishes she was younger???
didn't like these pics, but had to throw one in cause you can see how big the boobas are getting. the top botton is like about to bust off. crazy! but you knwo i love it ;)
i'll take this one off in a few days, but just a pic so you can see what i see everyday. i think its funny with my belly bump. poor blake was so annoyed i was taking a picture instead of picking him up.......
Hope everyone has a fabulous hump day! ;)

10 Comments:

At 10:02 PM , Blogger justem said...

You are looking good!!! :)

 
At 10:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that picture with baby blake cracks me up!! and lovin' the belly lol only 4 more months of turtleness haha
love, anne :)

 
At 6:25 AM , Blogger darcy said...

OH MY GOSH you are adorable!!! LOVE those pictures, Kat!! And I'm totally giggling about envisioning you stuck on your back like a turtle. =) And that last picture.. oh my gosh, SO CUTE!!

 
At 7:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute! You need to leave that picture of your belly from your view up there. That is too funny! Love the vans by they way! You are totally a hip pregnant lady, not a pregnant lady trying to look young. You look so cute! Congrats on the boobas, that is an added bonus :)
Love, jackie

 
At 9:49 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

wow, Kat, you look SO HAPPY & your belly is sooooo cute!! i love your shoes too. yeah, i always felt the need to say that it's not 9 months long, but 10 MONTHS!!! 40 wks divided by 4 equals 10 MONTHS danggit, i don't know where 9 months ever came from! a MAN probably made up that phrase.

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

yeah.. we really are pregnant for 10 months..(they just try to make it seem shorter)!!
LOVE Your shoes.. I have the same ones!!

you look SO dang cute. and I totally remember feeling like a turtle.. just wait til 8 months and try getting in your car.. =)
good luck w/ the boobahs.. unfortunately I am still trying to get rid of mine(more than I can handle!!)

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are looking FABULOUS! Your Boobas are looking great and I love your HIP shoes!!

Love the shots looking down with the belly!! Too cute! You are so sweet and generous to share your pregnancy with us "strangers" ;)

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger Alex said...

OMG I love that belly!!! So stinkin cute, you look like the hippest preggo I have ever seen!

Yea I think the 9 months thing is a rip off, its 40 weeks!!

Cant wait to see the 6 month pics!

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

I know you are loving the pregnancy glow....

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

Yipeee the bump is getting bigger! You look so cute. Believe me, not looking pregnant from the back is a good thing. Because I think that just means you look fat. Which you most def. don't! ;)Love the turtle nickname!!! hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home