Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Cutest. Jacket. EVER


Seriously, how cute is this little jacket? I about died when i saw it. Steve laughed and said i was actually "gushing." but seriously- sooooooooooooo freakin cute! and its sooooo soft. and its ok for boy OR girl. So we bought it. :) Very happy about the purchase. I know we dont' need to get that many baby clothes cause we'll get lots of clothes as gifts (thats what i've been told anyway) AND we dont' know the sex of the baby (and there is only so much green and yellow a baby can handle.......) but i had to get this coat. SO freakin cute. And i had a coupon of $10 off if we spent $40, so i had steve pick something else out. he was so lost. he had no idea where or what to look at. the sizes confused the whatever out of him, then the whole neutral thing. but it was cute. he got Baby little jammie jams. very cute. but i have a feeling i'll be doing most of Baby's wordrobe shopping (who am i kidding? like that was ever a question......)

So, like i said in my Bradley Class I was the biggest preggo belly by far. Then yesterday in my yoga class there is this woman next to me, about the same size. At the end of class she asks when I"m due- and I say "February 6." I ask her when she's due "In 3 weeks" are you freakin serious???? i'm like some freakishly huge pregnant lady. and it really is all my belly, its no where else- i swear! Starting to get scared that Baby is going to be HUGE. and i'm scared of how huge i'm gonna get............. But i have seen other women who are humongoid as well, so I know i'm not alone. My mom said she was always really big too, so I guess it runs in the family..... And I'm still being a told "at least you don't look pregnant from behind." Whatever that means. Remember, two more weeks till the next picture. And two weeks- yeah, I can grow a LOT in that short period. So brace yourselves................

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend- I had a kickback, relaxign weekend. Trying to get as many of those in before Baby arrives..............

8 Comments:

At 7:04 PM , Blogger justem said...

I want the picture nooooow! Love that jacket! So cute!!!

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger darcy said...

Okay, that little robe is the cutest thing ever!!

Kat.. don't worry about your size!! Everyone's different!! The dr. keeps saying you are healthy so you run with it, you gorgeous pregnant girl! =)

 
At 12:53 PM , Blogger monica said...

kat, you're so adorable preggie and if the doc says you're doing fine, then perfecto!!!!

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

i love coming here & reading your updates, Kat =) that jacket IS the cutest thing! and maybe your belly is getting big now but will slow down in the last few months? i looked like 12 mos pregnant at 6 mos while carrying Xave. as long as you are healthy then your belly size is OK =) everybody's different :)

 
At 7:22 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

worst thing to do, (but it is SO hard) is to compare bellies!!
each person grows at a different pace.That is the most adorable little coat . seriously shopping for munchkins is the best!
If we have a girl, I am going to have to buy a whole new armoire. Brigs clothes take up his entire closet,(the kid has more shoes than me!) and his dresser is busting out!!
can't wait to see more pretty preggo pictures =)

 
At 8:33 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

That jacket is just way too cute!! Baby shoppping will be fun!! I'm excited to do it too!! And I agree..you look awesome and SO pretty pregnant!!

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Levi said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW

 
At 8:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

FAT ASS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home