Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Monday, October 23, 2006

Six Month Pictures are finally here!

This pregnancy is going so fast! And i'm getting SO huge. The amount i grew in this past month is ridiculous- but I only gained another 5 pounds? Making the grand ole total to 22. Feels more like 100, but I guess I'm right on track. Shaving my bikini line is practically impossible, my robe will last, maybe another month? My hair is getting LONG (and my roots are terrible!) Its pretty crazy how my body is changing with me having no control. My boobs are offically a size bigger, got them measured and everything. But you can't tell compared to my huge budda belly. Random people are asking me when I'm due, etc. A few people will just pat my belly with out asking, and someone gave me their spot in line for the bathroom! Now that was nice.... Baby is moving constantly. And there are times when I can tell what side the baby is on, and other people can feel! Very cool. I can actually picture Baby's little legs and arms moving when I feel the kicks.

Anyways, enough rambling. Here are my 6 months pics with my budda.........





And here is me pulling a Katie Holmes. Seriously looks like I have a basketball under my shirt! (Don't worry, I don't- it really is my budda). And the next day, in a different shirt, my belly seriously did not look as big. Hmm, guess Katie Holmes really WAS pregnant............

This weekend I went with my mother-in-law to Pottery Barn Kids and she bought us Baby's crib! So cute. So excited. Though I can't set it up till after the holiday's when we no longer have to use Baby's room as a guest room. My parents bought the matching dresser- yay! Now Baby is set for furniture. Woo- hoo! My friend Courtney works there, and it was the friends and family weekend so I got 20% off everything - double woo-hoo! I bought the What to expect the first year book. And we saw the cutest stuffed Dog- so soft, and reminded us both of Steve's childhood stuffed dog Ruffy. Steve took Ruffy everywhere, and slept with him at night. And he would always carry Ruffy around by the neck. So now, Ruffy no longer has a neck. Its more like a thread.............. So anywyas, we had to buy this stuffed dog and named him Ruffy Jr. Thanks Karen, for the crib AND Ruffy Jr. =)

Picuture of Ruffy and Ruffy Jr. I'm going to assume you all can tell which is Ruffy and which is Ruffy Jr.


And here's Steve demonstarting how he used to carry around Ruffy. I'm sure he'd kill me if he knew I posted this picture, but I think its cute. I need to find a picture of him when he was little with Ruffy- how cute would that scrapbook page be????
I'm gonna take pictures of Baby and Ruffy Jr. each month. So cute!!!

Ok, so those are my six months pictures. I'm scared to think of how big I'll be next month.....

13 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger Alex said...

awww Kat, so stinkin cute! Love the budda pics, soo cute! And Steve with the dogs, love it! Cant wait to see pics of the nursery when its all ready for baby!

 
At 11:54 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

Very Cute!!

 
At 4:27 AM , Blogger justem said...

Oh my gosh you look so cute!!! It seems like time is just flying by! I can't belive you are six months already!!

 
At 7:33 AM , Blogger darcy said...

Oh my goodness.. you are so cute!!! Does it seem like it's flown by? You are adorable!!

And yeah for family blessing you with furniture!! I can't wait to see it.. I bet it's adorable!!

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

you look hot!! love the preggo glow!
I have a brown shirt that has become my fave.. though it won't fit me much longer!!
seems like you were just announcing the big news.. baby will be here before you know it!
how awesome that you got the PBk crib, and stuff. you lucky dog, that you have connections =)

 
At 3:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving watching your pregnancy go by through your pics. I hope Darcy starts showing soon so that we can see pics of her too. Your hair really is getting long fast...looks like it's grown a ton just since your five month pic!

 
At 5:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

how exciting! you look great! :) and you totally scored with potery barn! i cant wait to see the baby's room..its going to be amazing! ps..how funny about the ruffy story! i think everyone has one of those...except me..shoot!?

Love,
Britta

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

holy cow, your hair HAS grown a lot!! you look beautiful, Kat =) so happy & glowing, you look awesome. your belly is so cute & round! that's very cool you've got the furniture now! the stuffed dog pic w/Steve is HILARIOUS, totally cute!

 
At 4:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! I can't believe it's already been 6 months. Seems like just yesterday we were having the pregnant conversation... Oh, and enjoy daylight savings this weekend 'cuz it's the last time you will gain an hour of sleep ;)
Baby is going to have such a cute room, I can't wait to come see everything put together!
xoxo Amanda

 
At 3:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, time is going by so fast. You may not have gained much weight but you look more pregnant, hope that makes sense. I had that EXACT same dog when I was a kid, the neck was totally weak (emergency surgery was required at one point). Mine was called Floppy... cuz of the neck thing, don't want to insult his stuffed-dog manhood or anything.

I'm just so excited for you. Everything is going to change for you in such a good way. (and thank you for going first... you're my guinea pig - I want to know exactly what I'm signing up for before I go that route)
-Beth

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

cute pics....I can't wait to see the room set up!!

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Am so excited for you!

 
At 3:39 AM , Blogger monica said...

OMG!!! You're getting that motherly glow in your face, very cute pics of the hot mamma to be!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home