Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Saturday, December 09, 2006

I'm now a Morning Person...........

Not a morning person that wants to get up, but I function better in the mornings. No matter what, I am now exhausted at the end of the day and I'm just ready to climb into bed. Whats that about? I remember my mom telling me she used to be a night person too (this is a woman who can get up every day before 7am no problem- even the weekends!). I thought she was crazy, how does that work? Couldnt' imagine myself ever saying that. Now I am. I don't know if I'll go back to a being a night person once baby gets here, but I have a feeling I'm now going to be a mornign person. Crazy. Pregnancy has defiently made me a different person.

So I'm 8 months on Tuesday. Insane. And still have almost two months. That STILL irritates me. Anyways, I'm HUGE. A woman asked me today if I was having Christmas baby. Um, more like a Valentines Baby. AND- the stretch marks are here. They are pretty ugly, but hey- my tummy can only stretch so far with out some marks! And I've stretched a LOT. But really, the marks aren't that bad. I'm sure I'll get more, and then maybe I'll change my mind.
Anyways, I'll take pictures next weekend- BUT we still dont' have our camera. Turns out they can't fix it with out us paying almost $200. Why we got the "warrenty" on the camera then is beyond me. Don't get me started on this. But I'm pretty sure we're going to get a fancy smancy camera as a Christmas gift, so don't worry- pictures will be back soon!

Baby is still getting hiccups all the time. Its pretty funny. And the stretching is starting to get a bit painful at times, especially when I have a full bladder (which is all the time). But I love feeling Baby move, it makes me smile.

A mom at my preschool just had her baby. I haven't seen him yet, but the Grandma (who has been dropping off and picking up the big brother) said that he was just beautiful. Her face just lit up when she woudl talk about him, so cute. Makes me so excited to see how Baby's Grandparents will be when Baby gets here. Such a fun relationship. And Baby's Grandparents are all first time Grandparents, even more exciting!!

Today in yoga my teacher read a poem that made me cry. Basically about the first time parents see their baby. I seriously cannot wait for me and Steve to see our Baby for the first time. It'll be awesome and so special. Awwwww- now I'm tearing up. No more cheesy talk, I'll end my random baby blog post for the day.
Have a fabulous weekend!!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:28 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

you poor thing.. the end is soon.. very soon.(and if you don't have a c-sec) you'll forget all about the 'growing pains' immediately!
the whole 10 months thing is so frustrating, I know =)
bummer bout your camera.hopefully you'll have a new one by c`mas.
any names yet?????

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

So, your a morning person now too!! My parents are also waking up at 7 or 8am on weekends!! Think of all the things you can get done in the morning!! So glad that things are okay..stretch marks, they do go away I think. Have heard of some specila cream you put on..take care Kat!!

 
At 12:34 PM , Blogger darcy said...

You are a morning person now? Way to go!

so sorry about the camera.. so cool you are gunna splurge and get a good one, now! You'll have to tell us what you get!

I bet I will get stretch marks too.. I'll be right there with ya! We should start a club. =)

 
At 7:14 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Am so excited for you.
Not about the stretch marks or about the fatigue.
But about getting the see Baby Post for the first time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home