Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Pictures are finally here!!

and just barely. my weekend wasn't exactly as relaxing as i would have liked. Life has been a bit insane, on top of being 9 months pregnant. So I dind't take my 9 month picutre, don't have my 8 month pictures either. So here are some random pictures that we've taken with my new fancy camera
First up- date night photo shoot. Gave my brother Greg the camera to take a picture of me and Steve on our date night- I had on a cute new shirt, and new makeup. Feeling pretty. Then Greg starting going Mr. Photog on us, and the end results are pretty silly.
Started out normal......

now he's jumping around somehow my brother Chris joined in (sorry, I don't know why this picture is sideways)
Now we're just getting silly- me sticking out my budda


pointing at my budda, not my boobas
this is my favorite one. Poor Baby, gonna have the biggest dorks ever as parents. At least we have fun doing it! :)
All my baby shower pictures were taken with other cameras, but here's one on mine of me and the two Grandma's to be. Karen in the blue, and my mom is the short one. How cute! :)
This is just a random silly one of me and my best friend Jessica, who was out visiting from New York and helping throw my baby shower. This was new years eve in our curlers. Sexy
Ok, so I've mentioned that I havent' been able to wear my wedding ring since pretty much exactly 8 months. So this is my fake Britney Bling that i wore when I was Britney Spears. And people actually think its real......
Keep in mind, Steve's a teacher and I'm a preschool teacher. Yeah, we really have the money to buy a ring like this! Oh, and I must mention- by the end of the night, this ring dind't fit any more either..
This last one isnt' of me, but its of my brother Greg and his girlfriend Anne. And Greg is smiling! Its amazing, and a cute picture, so I had to share....................

Anyways, thats all for now, and probalby till next weekend. Like I said, life has been a little insane. I'm defiently ready for Baby to come RIGHT NOW.

have a fabulous week y'all!!!

12 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Blogger justem said...

You look great!!! Thanks for sharing all the photos! :)

 
At 11:43 AM , Blogger Alex said...

Love the pics!! Cant believe baby post is almost here already, time flies!!

 
At 11:48 AM , Blogger darcy said...

The pics are so fun. =) You guys are going to be the hippest parents!! And your Brittany bling is cracking me up =) Good idea! I'll have to remember that if my rings get tight.

And you are SO close!! Yipee!!!

 
At 3:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! so jealous of your new camera! I need one! hehehe! the funny ones of you and the baby belly are adorable!

 
At 7:39 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

wow, Kat...SOOOOOO close! i hope you can find some calm down-time right now and enjoy it before the baby comes :) looks like you having fun from those silly pictures, love 'em!

 
At 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!

I am excited to meet baby. I have whole bunch of photos for you.

 
At 8:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why it made me Anonymous....

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

what fun pictures. YOU LOOK gorgeous!
My ring didn't fit either.. I kept referring to Andrew as my baby's daddy.. since it looked like I wasn't married. I did the same thing and went a got a fake ring!So far, my fingers haven't swelled. YOu guys are going to have a blast in a few short weeks!! =)

 
At 10:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pics!!!! I want copies too. Let me know what site you put them on so I can order. You guys are soooooo freakin' cute!! You look great!!!! I can't wait! YAY!!!!! I gotta make sure my van has gas in it each night before I go to bed in case I need to race down there in the middle of the night! Man, I need to get ready ;) xoxo Amanda

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Look at you all preggers and fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 5:47 PM , Blogger Valerie said...

Loved the pics..I've been thinking about you!! Almost baby time!!

 
At 7:36 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

You such a cute preggo!
Your kid will be lucky to have funny dorky parents.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home