Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pictures are finally here!!!!!

Yay- pictures are finally here- first up, my 7 month pictures! I look horrible in them, but what are you going to do?


Note the tank top. Yep, gotta love southern cali weather!!!! (and note how my hair is already fading!!!! dang the vegetable dye. i'm so not doing blond again till my child rearing days are over.....)

On this day, i was feeling cute. There are days when I don't feel like shamu, and actually feel like a cute pregnant lady. And this shirt that my best friend gave me last year for xmas still fits my budda belly- too perfect ;)

And here's a benifit of being pregnant: Expectant Mothers parking!!!!! Only find these spots at Babies R Us and some shopping malls- but exciting nonetheless!!!

And finally, here is me in my lady from Fargo jacket (sans the hood). It was at a SDSU football game- where the statium stairs and tiny bathroom stalls were killing me!!!!

YAY! so there are some fun pics for you all.

Not much new to report- I'm still exhausted all the time. It sucks when I'm too tired to even scrapbook, and its a major bummer cause I know its going to be a long time before I will have a chance to scrapbook again, and by then I"ll probably be pregnant again! Sigh. But it will all be worth it :)

Baby is still kicking like crazy. And pushing. Dude, thats all the space you're going to get, dont' need to be bruising Mommy in the process! I know that baby is head down, just not sure which direction Baby is facing.

Hope you're all having a fabulous Monday!!!!!

10 Comments:

At 1:58 PM , Blogger justem said...

You are so cute!!! :) Love the pictures!!

 
At 3:30 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

Cute pictures...can't wait to see you in person again!!!

I am not pregnant what's my excuse for not scrappin much.....

 
At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Love the cuteness t-shirt. Glad that you are still getting out together before you can't anymore (due to exhaustion). I'll see you soon!
xoxo Amanda

 
At 7:10 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

SOOOOOO cute, Kat!! love the picture with the parking spot sign. aren't those spots just the nicest things ever?!

 
At 11:03 PM , Blogger Alex said...

Sooo cute!! Love that shirt. Cant wait to see pictures of the baby instead of the belly! it'll be here before you know it!

 
At 7:31 AM , Blogger darcy said...

AWE!!! You look adorable!! I can't believe you are in a tank top.. it's going to reach 32 here today!! =/

Love the pic of you by the "expecting mothers" sign... can't wait to see it scrapped! I can't wait to USE those parking spots! I feel kinda bad because I'm not showing yet. Might get some stares if I park there...

 
At 9:18 PM , Blogger Levi said...

i can't believe it's already been 7months!!!

 
At 3:28 AM , Blogger monica said...

I love your buddha belly, so cute!!!!!

 
At 7:19 AM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

you are SO cute! love that you're in a tank top(makes me really hate IN!)
so whats the vegetable dye? I just got my hair hightlighted last week. Its a tad lighter, but hormones seem to mess with the results. when this babe comes, I want to be blonde again!
yay for those spots at BRUS! I used to go when I wasn't even showing.. take all the perks =)

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Holy man, girl. You are like the cutest pregnant lady ever.

Can't wait to actually see the baby!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home