Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Baby Post is gonna be a Karate Black Belt!!
Or something crazy. I swear, Baby's kicks have gotten crazy strong- to a point where they hurt! And we still have a few months, so they're just going to get stronger. I'm getting worried that baby is going to kick right through one day. In the bath the other night the water actually moved after baby kicked. Its insane. But very cool. I do start to worry if I don't feel much movement, and everytime I do feel baby I'm reminded of how amazing it is that there is a little baby living in me! Just hoping I don't start bruising......
I've been having to wear that sexy belt almost all the time. Besides it being not so cute and uncomfortable, it also makes me constipated! Not cool. And I'm sure its the belt, and I've confirmed it with aother mom at my preschool (who actually bought it for me) and she had the same problem. Dude, if its not one thing, its another........
Baby's dresser (in white) was delivered today. I'm so excited! The crib won't be set up for a while, till after the holiday hoopla, but its so exciting to have the dresser! Now I can start filling it up with all the cute, unisex, baby clothes I've gotten :)
Which reminds me- I've been totally lagging on thank you's. Not good. So to any of you who have sent me a gift, I thank you soooooo much- and I will get a thank you out to you soon!!!! I got another gift today- a grandmother of one of my kids knit me a blanket! So sweet and thoughtful- and I'm always so impressed with people who can knit! My fabulous friend Beth tried to teach me, and if she still lived near me maybe I would be knitting for baby too.
Anywyas, I'm rambling- and I know you all just want to see the pictures of my Halloween Costume. My friend Amelia suggested that we dress up as pregnant Britney Spears and Steve as K-fed. I was all over that idea- I'm such a celeb gossip lover- so it was perfect! Of course I had to do the white trash route, so I look horrible, and thats not the best thing when I'm already feeling not so cute, but I guess its the price you pay for a fun costume.
So, I wore the short cut offs with the pockets hanging out, cowboy boots, a lingere type top (that is actually a dress I wore in highschool- when I was super skinny and could pull it off!) with a wrap top thingy, a non matching bra hanging out, one of Steve's trucker style hats, a random choker neclace, trashy makeup- with fake eyelashes on crooked and ugly lipstick. And my hair was all frizzy looking. Had the Britney must have accesories- The huge engagement ring (that she bought herself), baby Sean Preston only in dipaers and a shirt, a bag of cheetos, and some sort of starbucks drink. Fabulous!
Steve as K-fed- Baggy jeans, white t-shirt w/button down thrown over, hat on all crooked, scruffy facial hair, ridiculous bling (yep- we bought clip ons!), shoes w/the laces pulled out, and then we drew on some tattoos.
Yep, we do white trash well. I know Baby Post is so excited to be joining this family............



Yeah, I look pretty horrible. Please remember I don't normally look like this! I'm just THAT good at looking like Britney ;)

So anyways, one more week and I'm in my third trimester (why the trimester aren't even is another thing I don't get) and thats when pregnancy gets "hard." oh dear. Hope everyone had a fabulous hump day- its almost the weekend!!!! Baby and I LOVE the weekend :)

15 Comments:

At 8:13 PM , Blogger justem said...

Oh my gosh your costume is hilarious!!!!! Were you barefoot???? Oh no I read...cowboy boots. You guys are too funny!!!!! I'm getting all excited for you!!! Time is flying by!

 
At 6:51 AM , Blogger Jessica O'Brien said...

hahah! Loooove your costumes! You guys look perfect.

 
At 7:03 AM , Blogger Felicia said...

Love the costume. A guy from work and his pregnant wife went as the same thing. They won a contest at the party they were at. (funny thing is that my co-worker didn't even know who k-fed was, I had to school him)

 
At 8:03 AM , Blogger darcy said...

Oh my goodness.. your costumes are the funniest thing ever!!! You guys pulled it off well!

I hope that the baby doesn't bruise you! You are going to have an active one on your hands. =)

Your pregnancy has gone so fast! I just can't wait to get into double digits in the weeks department.. 10 tomorrow!! Yipee!!

 
At 9:21 AM , Blogger Jill H said...

wow, your costumes are so hilarious!! love the cheetos & Sean Preston doll, too funny!!!! it is amazing how hard the baby can kick! Baby Post, be nice to your mama ;)

 
At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! These pictures are sooooo funny!!!! So how many times did you drop SP?? Oh wait, you didn't have the streets of New York to trip over.
So sorry that baby is hurting you. Hang in there, it's only a few more months...
xoxo Amanda

 
At 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Great to see your pics. I would have been a little chilly in that outfit here in Missouri ;) I LOVE the cheetos and Starbucks!! Did you see any other Britney and K-feds out? We were the only ones around at the big Halloween party in St. Louis and people were lovin' it.

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Alex said...

OMG love the costume!!! That is the cutest idea ever!! Your hubby looks just like k-fed...how hilarious!!!

 
At 2:16 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

oh Brit , you look faubulous!!
great costumes, seriously.
hope your little guy/girl doesn't kick right out of there too soon.
don't they realize what they're doing to their mamas!!!

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

I LOVE your costume!! You look awesome as Britney Spears and your hubby looks good as K-Fed!! So happy that your doing good with the pregnancy, I love reading about it!!

 
At 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you pulled off a perfect britney. and steve....can definitly do k-fed.
Remember that one halloween, where we dressed up as pirates. and i ended up puking in your toilet.
good times. good times.

 
At 11:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i forgot to sign my comment, and i thought maybe you might not know who left it. so i though i should tell you, just in case you dressed up with someone else as a pirate, and she also ended up puking in your toilet.
love ya,
rachel

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Barb said...

That costume is absolutely hilarious!

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger Muriel said...

that costume is a hoot!!!

 
At 3:44 AM , Blogger monica said...

holy crap those pics make me laugh!!! you 2 did a great job at the britney/kfed thingie, you're too damn funny!!!!!! You're adorable, don't forget that and screw what mean people say!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home